03-13-2008, 06:49 PM
I am curious as to the other 5 as well...does IT even have that many posters
Sunny Wrote:I figured that out when you stopped pming me after I wouldn't give you any nudes :lool:
Anhil8tor Wrote:HOW THE FUCK DID I END UP 6TH!!!!Just be happy you're next to me on any list.
Who is ahead of me?
And how the fuck did I get ahead of you as far as hanging on BEWs nuts anyhow?
BIRD33 Wrote:Sunny why do you come by every day and bash this site?Wouldnt it be nice if we could do the same at your place?Oh thats right its your own little kingdom over there.Go fuck yourself.
Sunny Wrote:I am curious as to the other 5 as well...does IT even have that many posters
ntype Wrote:*laughs* *asks the user that we didn't saw since an awful long time and comes around here magically when we speak about Bew*
Sunny Wrote:Who is that?

ntype Wrote:you
so I suppose that we could say that IT posters +1 today.
WELCOME SUNNY
Sunny Wrote:Naw I have been posting on and off everyday Ntype...today I just had some free time before work
I just never post during the day
ntype Wrote:well there's a hole in between the 19th February and 4 March.
yep.
quint Wrote:who gives a shit what the other site posts?bew posted a list which I thought might upset many of my e-friends.
Sunny Wrote:Freaking stalkers
I do work full time and go to university full time....that was about round midterms so I might have been a bit busy :lool:
Glad to see I was missed though
WoolyGoat Wrote:bew posted a list which I thought might upset many of my e-friends.
WoolyGoat Wrote:bew posted a list which I thought might upset many of my e-friends.
ntype Wrote:don't justify yourself, you are just appearing more guilty. now the sane approach is to admit it honestly : "I don't post here everyday" so you are set then you could move forward.
ps : the stalker it's michman aka fukass / an8or job (the later loves to receive used panties)
Sunny Wrote:You sent your panties out to 8 before? :melt:
WoolyGoat Wrote:10. BIRD33
9. Anhil8tor
8. Horse/Samurai
7. cLaY
6. IBHUNG
5. Marvin
4. Jacques
3. virgin poster
2. Flumper
1. Vitamin E