Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How fucked up and bizarre is Ken's life?
#81

So it is a yes. Fair enough.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#82

It's a YES!!! Blue for boys or pink for girls???

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#83

morfeeuhs Wrote:Yes, I know for sure one way or the other. However I'm not giving you that answer. This is at least the 4th time I've told you very clearly. Now I know why you don't post elsewhere, even one forum as slow as this easily confuses you.

So she probably fucked guys for money.

Am I missing out on other sad attempts at attention by you at other sites?Here's where you say "Probably not as sad as this but I'll let you decide that".Hardy Har Har.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#84

No, you've got it backwards. The stuff on other sites is way more sad. The only stuff I bother with here is what involved Paddy.
Reply
#85

I heard that Sassylassy chic has Walmart legs. Always open. I love you.
Reply
#86

will we be getting some updated photos out of all of this?
Reply
#87

I heard that Sassylassy chic went into the salon and asked if she could get a pedicure for her cameltoe. I love you.
Reply
#88

Anhil8tor Wrote:will we be getting some updated photos out of all of this?

No, but stay tuned to CF the first week of April. I wouldn't be surprised if we post new ones then.
Reply
#89

Like we have an attention span of 3 weeks.
Reply
#90

5 pages of wasted time.
take it back to cf where they enjoy the soaps.
Reply
#91

quint Wrote:5 pages of wasted time.
take it back to cf where they enjoy the soaps.

hey dude we need our quality time too...check it out on page 20 we'll learn the sex change operation didn't played well and the not so bright future of a shemale sexworker in putaya (thailand)
Reply
#92

morfeeuhs Wrote:No, but stay tuned to CF the first week of April. I wouldn't be surprised if we post new ones then.

fuck that....

post'em here
Reply
#93

will paddy come back full time?


is ken better?
Reply
#94

I'm surprised Ken isn't already here.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#95

This is a common nic, maybe he is.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#96

He was for a little right when paddy started to reappear from the darkness that is taking a woman forum poster to the Olive Garden for unlimited salad and breadsticks.Paddy never responded of course so he left.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#97

BIRD33 Wrote:He was for a little right when paddy started to reappear from the darkness that is taking a woman forum poster to the Olive Garden for unlimited salad and breadsticks.Paddy never responded of course so he left.

What?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#98

My post was in response to your post.The dude was here a few weeks ago.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#99

he dint say much, did he??
do we really know anything after reading this pap??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:he dint say much, did he??
do we really know anything after reading this pap??

Well, we know he is not with the chick anymore. Please, everyone, try to suspend your shock.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post by quint
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-18-2009, 06:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)