Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How fucked up and bizarre is Ken's life?
#61

Morf, did your GF fuck men for money?
Reply
#62

don't most women fuck men for money?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#63

Paddy Wrote:Drunken ramblings

The only thing of note in your entire post was your subtle "reminder" (re: desperate plea for amnesty) of my promise to not post your info/pics.

I'm nowhere near reaching any breaking point. Your words however color your current mental state a bit differently.
Reply
#64

Banana Wrote:Morf, did your GF fuck men for money?

I can't answer this without at least one person (other than me, :eyerollSmile being outed as a liar. We'll just say this was something that was written as part of a series of posts that caused Paddy to come out and "save" sassylassy. Believe it if you want. Don't believe it if you want.
Reply
#65

Paddy Wrote:take on Paddy

In my haste I almost missed this gem.:lool:
Reply
#66

both parties seem pretty desperate

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#67

It's interesting to be a spectator of this kind of drama, rather than a participant. Because you don't have to write so many posts.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#68

morfeeuhs Wrote:I can't answer this without at least one person (other than me, :eyerollSmile being outed as a liar. We'll just say this was something that was written as part of a series of posts that caused Paddy to come out and "save" sassylassy. Believe it if you want. Don't believe it if you want.

How bout a yes or no answer from you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#69

BIRD33 Wrote:How bout a yes or no answer from you.

I think if we read between the lines, we know the answer.
Reply
#70

BIRD33 Wrote:How bout a yes or no answer from you.

Should I repeat the post you quoted, or would be instructing you to read it again suffice? I don't want to waste bandwidth.
Reply
#71

Banana Wrote:I think if we read between the lines, we know the answer.

Shit you're smart. Ok, she got me. I was the one fucking old men for money. In my defense, these PS3 games aren't going to buy themselves.
Reply
#72

morfeeuhs Wrote:Shit you're smart. Ok, she got me. I was the one fucking old men for money. In my defense, these PS3 games aren't going to buy themselves.

Pm me. I can offer you a potential clientele list. They pay fairly well.
Reply
#73

morfeeuhs Wrote:Should I repeat the post you quoted, or would be instructing you to read it again suffice? I don't want to waste bandwidth.


Oh you are so clever.How is saying someone wrote that but believe what you want an answer?Yes or no.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#74

I bought Banana two cars and a house, and paid her student loans.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#75

Jimmy Wrote:I bought Banana two cars and a house, and paid her student loans.

Jimmy, we've long since established that married men pay for sex.
Reply
#76

Sorry, I just got here.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#77

Jimmy Wrote:Sorry, I just got here.


You need to get Banana gumming, dog.
Reply
#78

BIRD33 Wrote:Oh you are so clever.How is saying someone wrote that but believe what you want an answer?Yes or no.

I didn't say "someone" wrote it, I said that I was the one that wrote it. I went on to further explain I won't account for it's accuracy.
Reply
#79

morfeeuhs Wrote:I didn't say "someone" wrote it, I said that I was the one that wrote it. I went on to further explain I won't account for it's accuracy.

Jesus Christ asshole I'm not looking for a legal briefing on it I just want to know if your girl fucked guys for money.Do you even know for sure?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

BIRD33 Wrote:Jesus Christ asshole I'm not looking for a legal briefing on it I just want to know if your girl fucked guys for money.Do you even know for sure?

Yes, I know for sure one way or the other. However I'm not giving you that answer. This is at least the 4th time I've told you very clearly. Now I know why you don't post elsewhere, even one forum as slow as this easily confuses you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post by quint
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-18-2009, 06:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)