Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My misunderstood friend, Bird33
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea seriously.What if I get hit by a bus tomorrow?


Double indemnity
Reply
#22

6. Bird33 once had to take out a restraining order on Banana.

True.

In his own words Bird33 said:

"I've had to take a restraining order out on Banana".
Reply
#23

7.Speaks well for a black person.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

and his composition is impeccable

:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea seriously.What if I get hit by a bus tomorrow?

:hug: bye
Reply
#26

snarg Wrote:tweety has to walk a fine line to prevent becoming a caricature of himself

Seriously, snarg....I normally just roll with what you say, but what possibly could you mean by this?
Reply
#27

Banana Wrote:Seriously, snarg....I normally just roll with what you say, but what possibly could you mean by this?

i thought you were more clever
have you just finished drinking for the week
or are you just starting the new week??

i think who can explain this to you


and check your pm box

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#28

yes take the conversations about me to your PM box.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

snarg Wrote:i thought you were more clever
have you just finished drinking for the week
or are you just starting the new week??

i think who can explain this to you


and check your pm box

I think I'd have to be stoned to "get" what you are saying.

I'm just starting my drinking for the week, since last week ended last night.

Who?

Thanks, but there is no answer there.

Explain.
Reply
#30

it is self-explanatory
drink some more

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#31

Whens the thesis on me going to be ready for publication snarg?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

snarg Wrote:it is self-explanatory
drink some more

Does anyone else here know what the fuck snarg means when he says Bird has always had to talk a fine line to not become a caricature of himself?
Reply
#33

there will be no thesis
you require neither thought nor explanation
it is mostly straight ahead

i love your show

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#34

Banana Wrote:Does anyone else here know what the fuck snarg means when he says Bird has always had to talk a fine line to not become a caricature of himself?


i dint say always
and he knows what i mean, ask him then

i love his show

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#35

I like his style.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#36

If I'm ever in Philly... I'll have beers with bird.

I'd like to catch UNC @ Duke with bird and E and sit in the middle.
Gay?
I don't think so.
Reply
#37

Banana Wrote:Does anyone else here know what the fuck snarg means when he says Bird has always had to talk a fine line to not become a caricature of himself?
kinda


sin,
snarg jr

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#38

I used to think the only thing Paddy and I had in common is we wouldnt meet 8 for beers.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

WoolyGoat Wrote:kinda


sin,
snarg jr

noice

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#40

WoolyGoat Wrote:kinda


sin,
snarg jr

Goat, care to explain it to a stupid fruit?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by DonaldJTrump
06-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)