Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How fucked up and bizarre is Ken's life?
#21

morfeeuhs Wrote:We've done this too, but much less frequently. We'll do it once a month, every few weeks or whatever.

I'll look forward to seeing you next week!
Reply
#22

Me posting pics of sassylassy is news to me. Or being "instrumental" in their being posted.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

Paddy Wrote:Me posting pics of sassylassy is news to me. Or being "instrumental" in their being posted.

Yea, well you also claimed that your passing on the URL to your website never happened when I've got the IM history to prove it. Don't worry, I'm sure Karma will get you eventually, but it won't be by my hand.
Reply
#24

morfeeuhs Wrote:Yea, well you also claimed that your passing on the URL to your website never happened when I've got the IM history to prove it. Don't worry, I'm sure Karma will get you eventually, but it won't be by my hand.

Link to where I posted her pics please?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#25

howdy TD got guns...errr and that doesn't look like a destroyed trailer.


btw I don't know what the hell is happening there (morfeus mothers is posting on the same forum to annoy him ?)
Reply
#26

Paddy Wrote:Link to where I posted her pics please?


I've done enough damage to your board cred here. You know what you did, and I know what you did. The bigger point is I won't post your URL, or other information. Be ok with that and we'll be fine.
Reply
#27

you think patti has bored cred??
maybe it's time to take your insanity and drama somewhere else
somewhere where somebody cares

thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#28

snarg Wrote:you think patti has bored cred??
maybe it's time to take your insanity and drama somewhere else
somewhere where somebody cares

thanks

"paddy"
Reply
#29

McMurpheeuhs Wrote:I've done enough damage to your board cred here. You know what you did, and I know what you did. The bigger point is I won't post your URL, or other information. Be ok with that and we'll be fine.

I tried clicking all those words but none of them are links to threads where I posted your "ladyfriends" pics.

Maybe your forum recall was playing you false again.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#30

Paddy Wrote:I tried clicking all those words but none of them are links to threads where I posted your "ladyfriends" pics.

Maybe your forum recall was playing you false again.

Nope. I'm sure of what I remember but it's up to you to do your own legwork.
Reply
#31

morfeeuhs Wrote:Nope. I'm sure of what I remember but it's up to you to do your own legwork.

Post the link or look like a lying pussy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

There's more than one link to be posted, but again it's not my job to do the legwork.

I also don't care what I look like.

edit: Which should be rather obvious considering the content of my posts.
Reply
#33

You don't have anything.Thanks for settling that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

He knows what he's done, and if he forgot oh well. Here's to hoping people don't do to him what he's done to others. He'd hate that.
Reply
#35

McMurpheeuhs Wrote:Nope. I'm sure of what I remember but it's up to you to do your own legwork.


Just one? I'm sure if I posted her picture I had something funny to say.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#36

After seeing your honeymoon pics, I now understand why you feel the need to mock others.
Reply
#37

morfeeuhs Wrote:Nope. I'm sure of what I remember but it's up to you to do your own legwork.

do all your personalities agree on what happened??
enquiring minds want to know

:bew:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#38

In one thread you mention I haven't posted here. Now here you reference multiple personalities. Make up your mind.

After you regroup, come back and I'll let you have audience.
Reply
#39

hahaha
nice try, but very weak
as i recall, you said you decline using your psych meds
and as for the audience, thanks, but no thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#40

If you recall the meds, then you recall the condition. Doesn't take a genius to understand what it entails.

I guess I know what I'm dealing with now.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post by quint
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-18-2009, 06:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)