Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey TD
#21

Cleavage, Cleavage, Cleavage, Cleavage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#22

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Cleavage, Cleavage, Cleavage, Cleavage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As per Goat's inference, there is none to be had. Sad
Reply
#23

DAMN you goat!

You're supposed to be guiding our cocks, not blocking them.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#24

Tribal Dragon Wrote:You're supposed to be guiding our cocks, not blocking them.

I'm not sure if I like that visual or if I need to throw up a little.....
Reply
#25

nana's hotness just doesn't involve cleavage. I speak only the truth.


maybe ass cleavage could be a suitable replacement?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

WoolyGoat Wrote:nana's hotness just doesn't involve cleavage. I speak only the truth.


maybe ass cleavage could be a suitable replacement?

:lool: What the hell? How would you know this?
Reply
#27

how do I know about ass cleavage?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

WoolyGoat Wrote:how do I know about ass cleavage?

No, about my cleavage, or lack thereof....
Reply
#29

I thought that was kinda common knowledge?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:I thought that was kinda common knowledge?

Oh. You're probably right.


You're definitely right about the lack of it...and probably right about the common knowledge part.
Reply
#31

I think I've seen a pic or two that would corroborate teh rumors.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#32

WoolyGoat Wrote:I think I've seen a pic or two that would corroborate teh rumors.

I wore a push up bra with my wedding dress. I think there was cleavage somewhere in there!
Reply
#33

[frantically searching my rkives]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)