Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Today's Birthdays
#1

[Image: birthday.gif] Savoir Faire (33), newduser (20)

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Happy B-Day fellas!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

I can't believe Savoir Faire is already 33!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

I can't believe that we didn't deleted them.
Reply
#5

3 posts for savoire...
Reply
#6

Delete them for their birthday present.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Happy Birthday trolls!
Reply
#8

I'm fairly confident that newduser has posted illegally.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Happy Birthday trolls!


:GASP: :ct:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote::GASP: :ct:

:hug:
Reply
#11

Back off, lil' Dairy!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:Back off, lil' Dairy!

Did you just call me a cow, you prick?
Reply
#13

Are you asking if I'm a prick or if I called you a cow?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

Vitamin E Wrote:Are you asking if I'm a prick or if I called you a cow?

Answer both.


MOOOOO!
Reply
#15

I am a prick.

I called you lil' Dairy due to your shameless troll outting. People here would never gonna guess Savior Faire was me.

Well maybe TD would have guessed.
...oh or Velvet, she once said she suspected everyone that wasn't her was a Vit E troll. Not exactly sure what that meant.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)