Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey TD
#1

Avs vs. Flames tonight. Avatar & sig bet?
Reply
#2

Forsberg, Foote? Avalanche retirement palace. Want Yelle back? Can't have Tanguay, He's < 35.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

Jimmy Wrote:Forsberg, Foote? Avalanche retirement palace. Want Yelle back? Can't have Tanguay, He's < 35.
Very funny.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Avs vs. Flames tonight. Avatar & sig bet?
Avatar Bet only for a month.

This sig is reserved for Wooly.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

bode

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:Forsberg, Foote? Avalanche retirement palace. Want Yelle back? Can't have Tanguay, He's < 35.

Foote is gone.
Reply
#7

Oh for crying out loud. They trade him the day I say this?

Foote in my mouth.....
Reply
#8

Smiley.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:bode
The world hates your team.
Cept' for those poor kids that got all your 19-0 castoffs.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#10

I don't usually get this much attention.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:I don't usually get this much attention.
It's not you, it's your team.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#12

don't pretend you're not thinking about me when you're searching for this stuff.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

WoolyGoat Wrote:don't pretend you're not thinking about me when you're searching for this stuff.
I'm actually thinking about my boss. Worlds biggest Pats fan and fellow chowd. :crap:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#14

Nana, since I won you should post a pic of your cleavage as an avatar.

If you don't want to do that, here's something else.

[Image: Colorado-Avalanche.gif]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:Oh for crying out loud. They trade him the day I say this?

Foote in my mouth.....
[Image: foooterrsz4.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#16

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Nana, since I won you should post a pic of your cleavage as an avatar.

:loool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

:waiting:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote::loool:

*smack*

not nice man
Reply
#19

WoolyGoat Wrote::loool:

Why is this so funny, Goat? >_>
Reply
#20

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Nana, since I won you should post a pic of your cleavage as an avatar.

If you don't want to do that, here's something else.

[Image: Colorado-Avalanche.gif]

Weird, I thought you would chose a referee sodomizing a Flames player. Would seem more fitting....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)