Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I need some help with my fantasy team. I know you don't do fantasy basketball.. but give me some knowledge on my players...
I've recently added Young in place of Morris Peterson, Tyrus in place of James Jones, and Watson in place of Luther Head
Earl Watson
(Sea - PG)
Joe Johnson
(Atl - PG,SG)
Cuttino Mobley
(LAC - SG)
Tyrus Thomas
(Chi - SF,PF)
Tim Thomas
(LAC - SF,PF)
David West
(NO - PF)
Chris Kaman
(LAC - C)
Kurt Thomas
(SA - PF,C)
Richard Hamilton
(Det - SG)
DeShawn Stevenson
(Was - SG)
Jason Richardson
(Cha - SG,SF)
Yao Ming
(Hou - C)
Matt Barnes
(GS - SF)
Dwyane Wade
(Mia - PG,SG)
Thaddeus Young
(Phi - SF,PF)
My question is this: Which players should I look to deal. Its not a fully active league so it'll be tough..but I need to make a move. Also any guys I should look to pick up. I know Barnes is garbage....
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I looked at Johnson yesterday but due to my lack of knowledge in basketball I went with CBS Sportslines writeup on him...
Fantasy Analysis
Johnson has played his best basketball in the month of February, averaging 5.8 points and 4.4 rebounds. Unfortunately, those numbers don't do Fantasy owners much good. Leave him on waivers in all but the deepest of leagues.
(Updated 02/23/2008).
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Oh..
MY team is in the bottom half of
FG%
Assists
Steals
Turn overs (most in the league)
personal fouls (3rd to most)
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Teams I can trade with:
T.J. Ford
(Tor - PG)
Luol Deng
(Chi - SG,SF)
Mike Bibby
(Atl - PG)
Corey Maggette
(LAC - SG,SF)
Antawn Jamison
(Was - SF,PF)
Carmelo Anthony
(Den - SF)
Wally Szczerbiak
(Cle - SG,SF)
Dwight Howard
(Orl - C)
Shaquille O'Neal
(Pho - C)
Jamaal Tinsley
(Ind - PG) INJ
J.R. Smith
(Den - SG)
Randy Foye
(Min - PG,SG)
Luis Scola
(Hou - SF,PF,C)
Delonte West
(Cle - PG,SG)
Gilbert Arenas
(Was - PG) INJ
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Brandon Roy
(Por - PG,SG)
Josh Howard
(Dal - SG,SF)
Monta Ellis
(GS - PG,SG)
Mike Miller
(Mem - SG,SF)
Rashard Lewis
(Orl - SF,PF)
Keith Bogans
(Orl - SG,SF)
Martell Webster
(Por - SG,SF)
Pau Gasol
(LAL - PF,C)
Rasheed Wallace
(Det - PF,C)
Sam Cassell
(LAC - PG)
Darko Milicic
(Mem - PF,C)
Hedo Turkoglu
(Orl - SG,SF)
Carlos Delfino
(Tor - SG)
Jordan Farmar
(LAL - PG,SG)
Travis Outlaw
(Por - SF,PF)
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Make me something that'll work with one of those rosters bird boy...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
That takes effort I really don't feel like expending.
I gave you two guys,Kamen and Johnson to trade.Get the best deal you can for them.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Well Johnson is a SG and Kaman is a C. Can you tell me if there are upgrades in your opinion on those rosters?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Believe it or not I don't give a shit about your fantasy team.How bout Kobe Bryant for Kamen?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
8 gives
PF
Joe Johnson
(Atl - PG,SG)
Tim Thomas
(LAC - SF,PF)
Matt Barnes
(GS - SF)
8 gets
Monta Ellis
(GS - PG,SG)
Pau Gasol
(LAL - PF,C)
Hedo Turkoglu
(Orl - SG,SF)