Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

American Idol!
#1

Where is my buddy E?? He'll be all over this.

Anyone else watch? Lots of flaming homos this year.

My pic for the guys is the dude with the dreds. He reminded me of Jack Johnson.
Reply
#2

no!
Reply
#3

my melon humpers are stuck!


are they moving for yoU?
Reply
#4

yes, 8. they are moving. :roll:
Reply
#5

You really should watch AI.
Reply
#6

purple haze Wrote:You really should watch AI.

no I can't. sorry.

AI rots your brain...

Do you enjoy deal or no deal too?
Reply
#7

No.

But I enjoy that new game show, "The Moment of Truth". Where they hook you up to a lie detector test.
Reply
#8

they should have named that lie detector show "Lets destroy family relationships for cash!"

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I've never seen one episode of it...


bird, is it worth watching?
Reply
#10

I only saw a minute.they asked would you cheat on your wife if you wouldnt get caught with her sitting in the audience.I flipped it right there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I only saw a minute.they asked would you cheat on your wife if you wouldnt get caught with her sitting in the audience.I flipped it right there.

If I'm guaranteed not to get caught.. and its someone like Crush from american gladiators.. I'm in!
Reply
#12

I hope that flamboyant kid loses hard.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

We watched last year only because we (sorta) knew one of the contestants, but haven't tuned in this year.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
07-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Last Post by Michman
05-22-2008, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)