Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Insanetrain is like Las Vegas. Lots of stars play in Las Vegas. Some of those stars stay there all of the time.
BIRD33 = Wayne Newton
Some of the biggest stars tour around the world and then come back to Vegas to sold out crowds.
Flumper = Barry Manilow
Now, we know:
Barry Manilow > Wayne Newton
Therefore:
Flumper > BIRD33
There will be a quiz friday, folks. I love you.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E is the fruit that got eaten by the tiger.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Paddy = Elvis '68 Comeback Special
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
LeeMan = Teh bartender in the Pokerlounge who never gets noticed ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:Leeman, you are the bartender that gets to listen to everyone's whining and complaining. :d
That too ...
And when I speak ... They kinda forgott about me ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhi8tor = those mexicans that hand out strip club ads on the streets
See You In Toledo