Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Guess TomFoolery's GF's Forum Nic
#61

Anhil8tor Wrote:I guess he won't be coming back now.

Happy Trails foo...

Hilarious.
Reply
#62

BIRD33 Wrote:If you're not sticking up for him what are you doing?


Trying to figure out why TF's life is so noteworthy that uninteresting lies are being bandied around as "hilarious." The lies aren't interesting, nor is the truth. People either know why he left, or they don't give a fuck.

Well, most people.
Reply
#63

Banana Wrote:Trying to figure out why TF's life is so noteworthy that uninteresting lies are being bandied around as "hilarious." The lies aren't interesting, nor is the truth. People either know why he left, or they don't give a fuck.

Well, most people.

I guess I missed the part where BIRD33 questioned why he left.
Reply
#64

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I guess I missed the part where BIRD33 questioned why he left.
Why?:
said missed the part where BIRD33 questioned why he left.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#65

Banana Wrote:And I missed the part where it was "hilarious" that TF left to keep his relationship quiet.

Well, if he left to keep his relationship quiet, then that would be hilarious. I thought he just left to concentrate on other things and was kind of burned out on the whole forum thing.
Reply
#66

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I guess I missed the part where BIRD33 questioned why he left.

BIRD33 Wrote:Highlarious.

So was Tom getting off message boards because he didnt want people to know about his relationship?.

Does that help?
Reply
#67

Huh
Reply
#68

Banana Wrote:Does that help?

Not really. If that really was the reason, then that is pretty hilarious since that is nothing like what he said when he "retired".

This started with BIRD33 questioning Paddy's comment that Tom was coming back and posting at another bird because his gf/forum poster had asked him to.
Reply
#69

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:posting at another bird

Now, that's funny. Freudian? :lool:

What Paddy says is gospel, that is true. He even has his own forum!
Reply
#70

Banana Wrote:Now, that's funny. Freudian? :lool:

What Paddy says is gospel, that is true. He even has his own forum!

Fuck, I just noticed that. wtf?

Paddy's credibility is pretty much suspect at this point. He didn't even know that Diabolik and Velvet were married.
Reply
#71

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fuck, I just noticed that. wtf?

Paddy's credibility is pretty much suspect at this point. He didn't even know that Diabolik and Velvet were married.
Why are you using that kind of language?That was not very polite.And pretty much suspect at this point is Paddy's credibility.
I heard he did.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#72

Fuck, Sassy likes to follow you around, Flump.
Reply
#73

Banana Wrote:Fuck, Sassy likes to follow you around, Flump.

I'm trying to ignore it.
Reply
#74

Everyone having a nice saturday?
Reply
#75

Anhil8tor Wrote:Everyone having a nice saturday?

I biding time until I go see the Flames take on the Stars. I'ma get drunk on the herion beer they serve down at the Dome.
Reply
#76

Banana Wrote:I biding time until I go see the Flames take on the Stars. I'ma get drunk on the herion beer they serve down at the Dome.

Jimmy is gonna tap that ass when you pass out.
Reply
#77

Anhil8tor Wrote:Jimmy is gonna tap that ass when you pass out.

maybe the other way around. I can drink Jimmy under the table. I love the mornings when he asks "why is my ass so sore?"
Reply
#78

Banana Wrote:maybe the other way around. I can drink Jimmy under the table. I love the mornings when he asks "why is my ass so sore?"

HA!

Canadian males can't hold their liquor. what a pussy!
Reply
#79

Anhil8tor Wrote:HA!

Canadian males can't hold their liquor.

This will be good news for CT280
Reply
#80

im on it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)