Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Guess TomFoolery's GF's Forum Nic
#41

Where is Bird getting his info? Tom didn't leave to keep his relationship quiet. He left because between his new relationship and his lack of productivity at work, he was needing to starighten shit (i.e, make more money) out for a while and get the fuck off the boards.
Reply
#42

yeah, im pretty sure tom took real life cash over the possibility of accumulating a ton of crackers. the fuck was he thinkin?

bird's an idiot.
Reply
#43

Now that he's back his life will fall apart.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#44

CT280 Wrote:yeah, im pretty sure tom took real life cash over the possibility of accumulating a ton of crackers. the fuck was he thinkin?

bird's an idiot.

I wasnt aware it was an either or thing.I do just fine but I guess I'm the idiot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Banana Wrote:Where is Bird getting his info? Tom didn't leave to keep his relationship quiet. He left because between his new relationship and his lack of productivity at work, he was needing to starighten shit (i.e, make more money) out for a while and get the fuck off the boards.

I pulled the name out of my ass because I remember Tom saying he met that chick before.

The way you guys are sticking up for him is hilarious.

If some random member made a big production about quitting here and then came back because his girlfriend posts some place nobody here would mock that?I must be in the wrong place.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Winner gets snarg's hammock.

I'll go with................Stoney


awwww. u <3 me.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#47

What have I missed?


Why does Stoney show up as soon as her name is mentioned?
Reply
#48

I have an alert system set up. Kinda like the Batsignal.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#49

Stoney Wrote:I have an alert system set up. Kinda like the Batsignal.


I have something kinda like that. As soon as I see Sally Jesse Raphael or her the name "Sally Jesse Raphael", I get a screaming erection.
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:I pulled the name out of my ass because I remember Tom saying he met that chick before.

The way you guys are sticking up for him is hilarious.

If some random member made a big production about quitting here and then came back because his girlfriend posts some place nobody here would mock that?I must be in the wrong place.

I'm hardly sticking up for him (or shedding tears, dick). I happen to know TF a little "outside of the boards" (just like you, dick). Your info is wrong. All of it, except a few points. The point is, he walked becuase he wanted to live real life. I'm not sure where the "cause his girlfriend" stuff came from. I should have just run with it and said he joined a monastery.



PS - If you can hang here as much as you do and it DOESN'T take away from your productivity, I want your job.
Reply
#51

BIRD33 Wrote:I wasnt aware it was an either or thing.I do just fine but I guess I'm the idiot.

hmmmm

if the foo shits??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#52

I kinda like ending statements with "dick." It might become my part-time trademark. To replace "show me your junk."
Reply
#53

I can't believe that everyone isn't backing BIRD33 on this. I guess I don't understand this place anymore.
Reply
#54

Stoney Wrote:awwww. u <3 me.


Yes I do. And now that I know you are still available, just let me say that I would hit that shit like a bad puppy on a new rug. Thanks.
Reply
#55

Banana Wrote:I'm hardly sticking up for him (or shedding tears, dick). I happen to know TF a little "outside of the boards" (just like you, dick). Your info is wrong. All of it, except a few points. The point is, he walked becuase he wanted to live real life. I'm not sure where the "cause his girlfriend" stuff came from. I should have just run with it and said he joined a monastery.



PS - If you can hang here as much as you do and it DOESN'T take away from your productivity, I want your job.

Of course my info is wrong.I guessed her name and threw out some wild theories based on nothing.

Tom seems like a nice guy and I'd piss on him if he was on fire but he's the same guy who talked about screwing someones kid to create the ultimate meltdown and we all laughed because this is just the stupid internet right?


Are you seriously trying to set the record straight here?What for?Let the record show that BIRD33 was wrong to say that foolery walked away from the boards because blah blah blah.I don't give a shit why he left.Are you telling me theres something I could post here that would have real consequences in foolerys love life?Remember when we all laughed at shit like that?

As far as my productivity, the whole internet interfering with my life is just a foreign concept to me.I'm working 10-12 hour days so I'd hope you could fit a few posts in there.

If you're not sticking up for him what are you doing?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I can't believe that everyone isn't backing BIRD33 on this. I guess I don't understand this place anymore.

The forum community is circling the wagons.Anybody else and its a completely different story.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

the thing here is that tifoo was a good poster and it sucks that he "left" that way.

I suppose the "internet" is like everything if you focus in excess on it you'll start having troubles. And I suppose that tifoo wasn't wanting to become the "internet good guy" making lotsa people happy but without himself having a life (my 2ct here).
Reply
#58

I think he should be left alone.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#59

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yes I do. And now that I know you are still available, just let me say that I would hit that shit like a bad puppy on a new rug. Thanks.


You sure now how to sweet talk a girl.


Too bad you're not available. Cry

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#60

I guess he won't be coming back now.

Happy Trails foo...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)