Where is Bird getting his info? Tom didn't leave to keep his relationship quiet. He left because between his new relationship and his lack of productivity at work, he was needing to starighten shit (i.e, make more money) out for a while and get the fuck off the boards.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah, im pretty sure tom took real life cash over the possibility of accumulating a ton of crackers. the fuck was he thinkin?
bird's an idiot.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Now that he's back his life will fall apart.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Winner gets snarg's hammock.
I'll go with................Stoney
awwww. u <3 me.
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
What have I missed?
Why does Stoney show up as soon as her name is mentioned?
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I have an alert system set up. Kinda like the Batsignal.
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I wasnt aware it was an either or thing.I do just fine but I guess I'm the idiot.
hmmmm
if the foo shits??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2008, 06:04 AM by
snarg.)
I kinda like ending statements with "dick." It might become my part-time trademark. To replace "show me your junk."
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I can't believe that everyone isn't backing BIRD33 on this. I guess I don't understand this place anymore.
the thing here is that tifoo was a good poster and it sucks that he "left" that way.
I suppose the "internet" is like everything if you focus in excess on it you'll start having troubles. And I suppose that tifoo wasn't wanting to become the "internet good guy" making lotsa people happy but without himself having a life (my 2ct here).
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I think he should be left alone.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yes I do. And now that I know you are still available, just let me say that I would hit that shit like a bad puppy on a new rug. Thanks.
You sure now how to sweet talk a girl.
Too bad you're not available.
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I guess he won't be coming back now.
Happy Trails foo...