Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you were in a contest to shit for distance...
#1

How far could you launch (spray) one?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

You would be able to customize your diet for up to seven days prior with all of the things that work their magic on your colon.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:You would be able to customize your diet for up to seven days prior with all of the things that work their magic on your colon.
How old are you?
My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Sassy Wrote:How old are you?
My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.

I turned forty this year. Read the board, Cunt!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

I'm not sure I'd even qualify in the trials.
Reply
#6

Busted pooper?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:Busted pooper?

I'm not sure I've ever sprayed anything from my ass.
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:I'm not sure I've ever sprayed anything from my ass.


Then you havent really lived.

After a night of drinking and a meal at a late night diner I could spackle a wall from 5 feet away.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I don't know about distance, but I'll take on all comers in the speed round after a bowl of shrimp tom yum.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:I don't know about distance, but I'll take on all comers in the speed round after a bowl of shrimp tom yum.

Can you leave foolerys penis out of this for once?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

I just looked under my toilet seat. I guess either Jimmy or I (or both) do indeed spray. A lot by the looks of it.
Reply
#12

It's not gross to scratch them off with your fingernail.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:It's not gross to scratch them off with your fingernail.

What's the point. Little Nanner plays with the toilet seat all the time. I'm sure she enjoys the artistic flair of them.
Reply
#14

8.3 insists on playing in toilet water. i think that shits nasty.
Reply
#15

people if you want to get nasty I even have pics of the last monster I did created with my almighty bowels
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)