Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cs/Pistons II
#21

Tim hardaway hates faggots!
Reply
#22

come playoff time Boston will have Payton, Pistons will have C-Webb.

meaningful game to Boston. Big Baby kind of put Maxiell in his place. Dude is starting to believe his own hype instead of going out and proving it. I'm fuking sick of McDyess.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#23

via SI.com

The Celtics made quite a show of their win, with Paul Pierce yelling that the Celtics are the best team in the league, with several Celtics "popping" their jerseys, and, according to a report, with forward James Posey yelling to courtside fans, "Thanks for coming" and a mocking "Deeeee-troit basketball. In the Pistons' locker room, that display was met with some smirks. "They're acting like they won the title," forward Amir Johnson said. Point guard Chauncey Billups took it one step further. "They're a little more happy than I know we were when we won our game out there," Billups said. "It was just like a regular game for us with two good teams playing. They were kind of playing like it's the Super Bowl, man. "It's just a regular game with two good teams playing. There was probably a little more at stake for them and their psyche than there was for us. But they won. It's cool."

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#24

They have no chance of winning it all.James Posey thinks he can talk?Paul Pierce is a jerkoff.I want to be pen pals with the guy that stabbed him.Doc Rivers can't hold these guys together.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

Belichick gave 'em a pregame talk on sportsmanship.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

I'd like to stab whomever came up with that "popping" bullshit
Reply
#27

Since I consider Roger Clemens a red sock I think no city has ever shown as little class in the area of sports as boston has over the last year.Every few weeks someone there pulls an asshole move.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

he was born in Texas, lives in Texas, and hasn't pitched here in over 10 years.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#29

He's a red sock, sorry.So what he lives in texas, is he a ranger?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:He's a red sock, sorry.So what he lives in texas, is he a ranger?
he hasn't been a member of the Boston scene since 1996, and pretty much everyone here has hated him ever since he left.

besides, every steroid allegation thrown at him was for AFTER he already left the team. nothing about anything he's doing right now has anything to do with Boston.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

To the people in boston maybe.I represent the rest of america and he's a fucking red sock.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:To the people in boston maybe.I represent the rest of america and he's a fucking red sock.
I want to become smarter than humans.Thanks for the information:
Doc Rivers can not hold these guys together said represent the rest of america and he is a fucking red sock.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:To the people in boston maybe.I represent the rest of clueless america and he's a fucking red sock.
mhmm.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#34

The best part of the audio tape was..

1.Clemens thought that tape would vindicate him.
2.Clemens gets an email from the dude about his 10 year old dying and Roger decides to call him under the guise that he cares and tapes the whole thing.Real classy.
3.The part where the guy go's "Roger my 10 year old son is dying!" is priceless because a minute later Clemens gets back to asking about why he dimed him out.
4.The 20 times Mcnamee goes "What do you want me to do?" and Clemens can't answer because his lawyer told him if he did he might be witness tampering.
5.I loved how Clemens exploded at the end of the press conference and said he doesnt care about the hall of fame.Please.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

why did his lawyer think it would be a good idea to release that?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#36

if clemens lies in front of congress next week he and bonds will both be fucked.
Reply
#37

From what I hear he's not going to pull a mcguire and not answer the questions.His lawyer has to know that if Macnamee's story can be verified which I assume it can since it was in the Mitchell report Clemens can't lie to congress.I think Clemens lawyer thinks its a his word against mine type of scenario with no other evidence that he did steroids so Clemens strategy might be to totally deny it and just leave it at that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

Clemens is a Yankee/Astro...remember the arguement about what hat he'd wear IF he were in teh Hall?

The guy is digging himself into one deep fucking hole...fuck him and fuck the Astros.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#39

Lets leave the Astros out of this. They did not do anything wrong.


PS: Fuck the braves!
Reply
#40

Anhil8tor Wrote:Lets leave the Astros out of this. They did not do anything wrong.


PS: Fuck the braves!
your fandom is ridiculous

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Pistons Update
ClayRock
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
06-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Last Post by cLaY
10-27-2005, 04:56 PM
Last Post by cLaY
07-21-2005, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)