Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
How about the crap I've been seeing on how the Jets and other teams are definitely not considering bringing vick in to play QB?Did I miss something where if a guy tortures and kills dogs that means he can no longer play QB anymore?He paid his debt and prior to that he was the highest paid QB in the league so why wouldnt you think about bringing him in?
I was watching around the horn and every guy said teams would be crazy to bring him in even as a back up.Why?Are you telling me he's not better then half the QB's who start in the league?If I was the Jets I'd be all over him.You get a franchise QB on the cheap with something to prove.I just dont get it.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Its a PR nightmare right now. Some team will take a chance and those PETA dummies will be out in full force. You never mess with PETA and Gay Rights peeps...
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
i reaaly think the number of teams interested will be very limited. he has the dog issue which the jets will not touch. woody johnson would never take on the pr hit. he hasn't played football since 2007. 2 years off is huge. he only threw for over 2500 yards only once (2002). he never comes close to 60% completions. i could see a team like the raiders getting him, but they have russell. he could fit well in a wildcat situation. i wonder if canada would pay him more?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Mike Singletary said he wouldn't rule him out for SF.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
you're better than alex smith