Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Michman
#21

agreed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

Would be nice to hear more from Michman
Reply
#23

Why so?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#24

Michman Wrote:Why so?
""? Why?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#25

This bitch is still here?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#26

Michman Wrote:This bitch is still here?


which one?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
07-03-2010, 04:07 AM
Last Post by leeman
03-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Last Post by Michman
12-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Last Post by Michman
07-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-18-2008, 05:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)