Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Going to get my stitches out today woohoo!
#1

The doc scoped my foot almost 2 weeks ago put a hole directly in the bottom of my heal and nicked the tendon that goes around the bottom of my foot to relieve tension.....heel spurs are a b*tch

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

*faint*

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

did you get the daddy stitch too?
Reply
#4

Pics?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Hey everone Paddys here!Yea I don't give a shit either.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Fairiedust is one of my Arcade friends.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

it's amazing how sensitive one's feet are.....each stitch felt like a needle going into my foot...one more week off of work...yeah...arcade will my place of residence...someone get E the smelling salts

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)