Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
The doc scoped my foot almost 2 weeks ago put a hole directly in the bottom of my heal and nicked the tendon that goes around the bottom of my foot to relieve tension.....heel spurs are a b*tch
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
did you get the daddy stitch too?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey everone Paddys here!Yea I don't give a shit either.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Fairiedust is one of my Arcade friends.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
it's amazing how sensitive one's feet are.....each stitch felt like a needle going into my foot...one more week off of work...yeah...arcade will my place of residence...someone get E the smelling salts
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.