Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I scored 4 tickets to game 4 of the World Series
#21

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Doesn't matter. I get to tell my kids I got to go to the World Series.

you are going to procreate?

there goes the neighborhood.
Reply
#22

WoolyGoat Wrote:Appearances? What are you, mop up reliever or bat boy? Nothing in this series is going to top game 4 of the 2004 ALCS, so I think I'll live.

oh, and fixed...
I can already sense your extreme jealousy. :lol2:

I'm wearing my Broncos hat.
Reply
#23

Well, I'm kinda jealous you'll be there to watch the Sox hoist the trophy, but I can't realistically get to Denver to watch in person anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#24

WoolyGoat Wrote:Well, I'm kinda jealous you'll be there to watch the Sox hoist the trophy, but I can't realistically get to Denver to watch in person anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
#1 Sawx fan
Reply
#25

you're grasping at straws, pal

what would a #1 fan do?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

WoolyGoat Wrote:you're grasping at straws, pal

what would a #1 fan do?
WWWD?

Wooley would of tried for tickets yesterday just like TD, then hopped his ass on a plane to watch his Sawx beat the Rawx. $5 would say that this is a much cheaper option compared to getting tickets at Fenway.
Reply
#27

It's not as much about cheap as it is about Denver being on the other side of the country and my not having a completely free weekend.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

WoolyGoat Wrote:It's not as much about cheap as it is about Denver being on the other side of the country and my not having a completely free weekend.
Wine and cheese parties this weekend.

Totally understand. It's a hot weekend for gruyere I hear.
Reply
#29

5th inning of game 1 and I bet you're already checking out how much money you'd be able to get for those tickets.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:5th inning of game 1 and I bet you're already checking out how much money you'd be able to get for those tickets.
Nope. I'll be there with a smile on my face, no matter the outcome. Smile

Burns you a little, doesn't it?
Reply
#31

Its over.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Nope. I'll be there with a smile on my face, no matter the outcome. Smile

Burns you a little, doesn't it?
ohhhhh, I see. now we're just happy to be there?

that was a pretty quick backtrack.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:Its over.


I think Chris Berman was tugging it this morning behind the SportCenter desk. Dude was just a little too happy this morning.

...."this just in Boston just scored again...ha ha ha ha...just kidding".....

....."this just in Josh Beckett just struck out another batter....ha ha ha....just kidding".....


Brady's jock is feeling neglected.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#34

Bermans a has been.His wacky humor was stale 15 years ago.I don't watch espn's sunday afternoon football show because of him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:Bermans a has been.His wacky humor was stale 15 years ago.I don't watch espn's sunday afternoon football show because of him.

CB's a sexy bastard. Take it back!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#36

I hate him during the home run derby.

His only contribution as far as I'm concerned are some of the nicknames he's come up with. And only some of them.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#37

Yea those nicknames are so crazy!!!! :joff:


I also love when he says "Rumblin Stumblin" for the 50th time each year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

F you guys.

Vit E loves the Swami(sp)

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#39

I said some of the nicknames.

But personally, I can't get enough of him shrieking "WOOOP! WOOOOOOOOP!" during highlights.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#40

WoolyGoat Wrote:ohhhhh, I see. now we're just happy to be there?

that was a pretty quick backtrack.
I've been saying that for a while dumbfuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Last Post by BrownStool
06-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)