Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anybody else watch the boondocks?
#1

you should
Reply
#2

no
Reply
#3

do you like cartoons, blaxploitation, and political satire?
Reply
#4

nope
Reply
#5

no thank you...don't even like to see it in my Sunday paper, nothing funny about it

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Boondocks?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

I've seen it.Its the angriest cartoon Ive ever seen.Are you black cause I don't see why you'd like it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I've seen it.Its the angriest cartoon Ive ever seen.Are you black cause I don't see why you'd like it?

I have black friends. I know the 9-1-1 my nizzle. that show is off da hook!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-26-2009, 01:25 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-22-2008, 06:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)