Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I never knew bird was a wrasslin fan
#1

[Image: 221217_mark.gif]

HAHAHAHA
Reply
#2

ok, I laughed.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Thats actually funny.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats actually funny.

looks just like the guy in your av
Reply
#5

How do you know it wasnt me?I'm a black you know.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I like a lot of games this week.

Louisville -3 Vs Uconn

Miami OH -6 vs Temple

Notre Dame +18 Vs USC

Florida -7 Vs. Kentucky

New England -17 Vs Miami

Steelers -3 1\2 Vs. Denver

Colts -3 vs Jaguars

Bengals Vs. Jets under 47

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

what's the o/u on Baltimore at Buffalo? That's got under written all over it.

I like Minnesota getting 9.5 at Dallas and Washington giving 8.5 at home vs. Arizona.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:what's the o/u on Baltimore at Buffalo? That's got under written all over it.

I like Minnesota getting 9.5 at Dallas and Washington giving 8.5 at home vs. Arizona.

35.Thats just a little to low for me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Yeah, 35 is kinda low.



I still laugh every time I see this picture here.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Nice!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I like a lot of games this week.

Louisville -3 Vs Uconn

Miami OH -6 vs Temple

Notre Dame +18 Vs USC

Florida -7 Vs. Kentucky

New England -17 Vs Miami

Steelers -3 12 Vs. Denver

Colts -3 vs Jaguars

Bengals Vs. Jets under 47

fugly.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)