Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Undefeated Minnesota Wild
#1

This could be their year.

Thoughts?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

[Image: colorado_avalanche_2000.gif]
Reply
#3

Oooo that red x was the smack down of the year!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

what sport?
Reply
#5

Double A baseball.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

It's an Avs logo. Don't know why it's red for you, but whatever.
Reply
#7

TD,

Just so ya know...the Avs are gheyer than Mich!


:Refresher:
http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=24535

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:TD,

Just so ya know...the Avs are gheyer than Mich!


:Refresher:
http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=24535
Just so ya know E, nothing successful usually comes out of Minnesota, other than Kirby Pucket and Prince.
[Image: _Dave_Chappelle_As_Prince.jpg]
Reply
#9

Bastard!!!!


(RACK the Rockies)

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

I'm rooting for the Indians even though I can't name one player.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm rooting for the Indians even though I can't name one player.

Sabthia and Carmona are great!

Victor Martinez is the best catcher in the league now that Morneau sucks. Maybe they'll let the red sox sign him and he'll end up being great.
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm rooting for the Indians even though I can't name one player.
Me too! Let's Spoon.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:Sabthia and Carmona are great!

Victor Martinez is the best catcher in the league now that Morneau sucks. Maybe they'll let the red sox sign him and he'll end up being great.
Morneau is a first baseman, brainiac.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post by Banana
04-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-25-2008, 10:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)