Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Thank you for participating in the 2007 NFL season.
See you in 2008....
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Are you listening to Tony Bruno on Sportingnewsradio.com?He's the shit.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I like bruno but I don't normally listen.
The saints have so many problems and I think bush/brees get the majority of the blame here. Their o line and defense is terrible.
Look for tampa to run away with the division.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
reggie bush is over hyped. he'll never be a feature back.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Drew Brees has got me 5 total points all year with two negative weeks.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 26
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
I think bush is over rated as a running back. He is an athlete and probably was recruited as such at USC.
I still think Houston should have taken Vince Young.
what? Wrote:that you call them "buddies" and "friends" instead of "a couple of chicks" or "these hot pieces of ass" leads me to believe these were males you were catching the kiddie flick with. so my question is, what kind of broke faggot goes to a matinee and shares a soda with a couple of other dudes? please explain pronto