Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jews ...
#1

Sid and Al, both British Jews, were risking non-Kosher and having dinner at a Soho Chinese restaurant.

During their conversation, Sid asked Al, "Are there any Jews in China? Maybe they have Kosher food in China!"

"I don't know," replied Al. "Why don't we ask our Chinese waiter?"

When the waiter came by, Al asked him, "Do you have any Chinese Jews?"

The waiter said, "Solly, I don't know gov, let me ask the chef." and he went into the kitchen.

He returned a few minutes later and said, "No gov. No, Chinese Jews ever at all."

"Are you sure?" Al asked.

"I check again, gov," the waiter replied and went back to the kitchen.

While he was gone, Sid said to Al, "I can't believe there are no Jews in China. Our people are scattered everywhere and have been migrating all over for thousands of years."

At this point, the waiter returned. "Sir, no Chinese Jews," he said.

Are you really sure, man?" Al asked again. "I can't believe there are no Chinese Jews."

Exasperated, the waiter frantically said, "Gov, I ask evelyone but there no Chinese Jews at all!"

He added, "We have Apple Jews, Olange Jews, Tomato Jews and Glape Jews. But no one ever hear of Chinese Jews!!"

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

[Image: blog5733_1.jpg]

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)