Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

insanetrain.com's fall lineup! NSFW
#41

Anhil8tor Wrote:whose wife did he steal?


Mike Nolan is a class act.


An ex secretary for the Giants I believe.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:You're telling me a linebacker just knowing if it's a run or pass regardless of where its going before the play starts isnt a huge advantage for the defense?If its a run then the play is most likely dead before it starts because nobody is worrying about rushing the QB and they'll just fill all the holes instead.As far as you saying the pat's wouldnt get enough out of it to make it worth it then what the fuck were they doing it for, shits and giggles?
Can I chime in here for a moment? no? Okay.

Bird, you're making an argument about stealing the opposition's plays, for the defense to make adjustments. this is not the case here, the Pats were stealing the Jets' Defensive plays. Which is wrong/illegal in the first place and they should be punished accordingly.
However, the real question should be, how many audibles were called during the game if defensive plays were known in advance? You've been addressing it from the other way.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#43

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Can I chime in here for a moment? no? Okay.

Bird, you're making an argument about stealing the opposition's plays, for the defense to make adjustments. this is not the case here, the Pats were stealing the Jets' Defensive plays. Which is wrong/illegal in the first place and they should be punished accordingly.
However, the real question should be, how many audibles were called during the game if defensive plays were known in advance? You've been addressing it from the other way.

So you're telling me they were only stealing defensive signals?Did the guy put the camera down when the Jets offense was on the field?I doubt it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:So you're telling me they were only stealing defensive signals?Did the guy put the camera down when the Jets offense was on the field?I doubt it.

how come the accusation is only for defensive plays, and offensive plays were not included in the allegations? This is a serious question, because you bring up a good point.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#45

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Can I chime in here for a moment? no? Okay.

Bird, you're making an argument about stealing the opposition's plays, for the defense to make adjustments. this is not the case here, the Pats were stealing the Jets' Defensive plays. Which is wrong/illegal in the first place and they should be punished accordingly.
However, the real question should be, how many audibles were called during the game if defensive plays were known in advance? You've been addressing it from the other way.

So this could tarnish Bradys legacy? If he in fact knew what defenses were called and changed the play accordingly....

it'd be like watching your buddy pick his d's on madden and picking your offensive plays accordingly....
Reply
#46

Dr. Lecter Wrote:how come the accusation is only for defensive plays, and offensive plays were not included in the allegations? This is a serious question, because you bring up a good point.

Maybe because they caught him in the act of taping the defense.I don't really know.I think common sense dictates that they werent just taping one aspect of the team.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mcc/messages/chrono/3828890

September 12, 2007 7:14 pm

This may surprise you because I am a dedicated Patriot fan......I'm disgusted with this.

I think there should be not only a Draft pick forfeited...not just a Belichick suspension.....but I think Belichick (if the true mastermind of this crap) should be BANDED from coaching in the NFL. I think there should be substancial monetary fines handed doen to Mr. Craft. And....I believe this team should be band from post season play in 2007!!!

Yes.....I'm MAD!!! I love the Patriots....they were my team before Belichick and they'll be my team after he's gone. There is no way (in my opinion) the team can heal fully while he remains the coach. There was Patriot football before Bill Belichick and there will be Patriot football after Bill Belichick. He is not the Patriots and nobody should think otherwise!!!

I think it's time for a coaching change Mr. Craft....and if you knew your team was being drug through the mud and knowingly allowed this to continue.....you need to leave town too!!

I'd rather cheer for a struggling team than be branded as a cheater!!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe because they caught him in the act of taping the defense.I don't really know.I think common sense dictates that they werent just taping one aspect of the team.

I thought the defensive coordinator sends in signals, but the offensive coach sends plays to the QB through his headset into the QB's helmet earpiece. Or sends in a play with an offensive player substitution.
There are no signals from the sidelines for offensive plays, as far as I know. That would be way too easy to take advantage of by the opponent.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#49

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I thought the defensive coordinator sends in signals, but the offensive coach sends plays to the QB through his headset into the QB's helmet earpiece. Or sends in a play with an offensive player substitution.
There are no signals from the sidelines for offensive plays, as far as I know. That would be way too easy to take advantage of by the opponent.
You are absolutly right.I just think there are some things you can pick up on the offense especially since the back up qb still needs to learn how to signal the qb the plays in case the helmet radio malfunctions.How long has the NFL been using the helmet radio anyway, 5 years?When did the Pats start doing this?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

I have no idea how long it's been. At least this season and part of last season from what I know.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#51

This Simmons article is every patriot fan who today is saying it's no big deal.He needs 2000 words to rationalize it.The best is the part where he says everyone loves to hate the pats.Umm has anyone gotten more of a free ride in the press than Tom Brady?The pats arent the cowboys.How bout everyone loves to hate cheaters.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sto...ons/070912

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

What exactly is Brady getting a free pass on?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#53

WoolyGoat Wrote:What exactly is Brady getting a free pass on?

Can you point me to any negative press ever on Brady.He's the fucking golden boy of the nfl.Not many guys can knock up one girl then dump her for a supermodel and come out smelling like a rose.The persecution complex by pats fans is a joke.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

BIRD33 Wrote:Can you point me to any negative press ever on Brady.He's the fucking golden boy of the nfl.Not many guys can knock up one girl then dump her for a supermodel and come out smelling like a rose.The persecution complex by pats fans is a joke.
Right, cuz no one else has ever broken up with someone and then found out they were pregnant? He's not a choir boy, but he did the honorable thing and flew out there for the birth, etc.

He's not on drugs, he's not beating women, he doesn't carry guns into night clubs, he's not a loud mouth or a malcontent...what exactly does he deserve to be skewered for?

And what persecution complex are you talking about? I think Belichick deserves just about everything he's getting now. Same thing with Harrison.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#55

WoolyGoat Wrote:What about Shannahan cheating the cap for the Broncos two Super Bowl years? That cost him draft picks...plus, he's a dick to every fantasy player in the country with the way he handles his running backs.
It's funny how Shanahan is a dick to the fantasy tards, because what's in the best interest of his team should come 2nd.

:ccrap:
Reply
#56

Belichick Fined; Pats Lose Pick

Bill Belichick was hit with a $500,000 fine Thursday night -- the maximum allowable by NFL by-laws -- for violating the league's policy on videotaping the Jets defensive signs Sunday. In addition, Roger Goodell notified the Patriots that they would forfeit a 2008 first-round draft choice if they reach the playoffs, or second- and third-round picks if they do not qualify for the playoffs. The club was also fined $250,000.
Reply
#57

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg"]YouTube - Shady Brady and Bill Belicheat[/ame]
Reply
#58

WoolyGoat Wrote:What exactly is Brady getting a free pass on?

I never heard a word in the press about this.
























[Image: 0a4d687d0508e4ca08c636bf529ea4300_large.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Belichick Fined; Pats Lose Pick

Bill Belichick was hit with a $500,000 fine Thursday night -- the maximum allowable by NFL by-laws -- for violating the league's policy on videotaping the Jets defensive signs Sunday. In addition, Roger Goodell notified the Patriots that they would forfeit a 2008 first-round draft choice if they reach the playoffs, or second- and third-round picks if they do not qualify for the playoffs. The club was also fined $250,000.

The punishment is an absolute joke.500 g's is chickenshit to Belichek and 250 g's is less than pocket change to Kraft.Dynasty tarnished.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#60

BIRD33 Wrote:The punishment is an absolute joke.500 g's is chickenshit to Belichek and 250 g's is less than pocket change to Kraft.Dynasty tarnished.
a maximum fine is chickenshit?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)