Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vick done for 2007
#61

Blondie Wrote:Why is it always the NFL guys that beat their wives, etc? You would think being a quarterback is stimulation enough.

you think just beating a chick is worse than killing a dog? :S
Reply
#62

BIRD33 1 month ago Wrote:I love how he's still getting paid.

I can't imagine how Atlanta could deal with all the protesters that would show up if he was allowed to play.It would just be an ugly scene for the NFL.

Emmit Smith thinks he's being unfairly targeted.So was Nate Newton.

Over under on how many games vick plays the rest of his career-24

He'll go to prison for two or three years and will have to serve some type of suspension from the NFL when he gets out.

He'll never play for the Falcons again.

Football Jesus?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#63

what? Wrote:you think just beating a chick is worse than killing a dog? :S

My point was that these guys become so aggresive (sup O.J, etc) you'd they would offer some sort of on-going counseling or something to bring them down.
Reply
#64

cLaY Wrote:Football Jesus?


My brain hurts from being so right.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

Wooleygoat this type of inside info is why your here.Don't kid yourself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#66

what? Wrote:you think just beating a chick is worse than killing a dog? :S

Holy fuck!


I actually told someone at the time this was posted... if Vick beat his wife he'd be in less trouble. Didn't a St Louis Ram get in an accident while drunk a couple of years ago and not even get a suspension?

Didn't Jamal Lewis get suspended for 4 games for selling weed?

Didn't Ray Lewis get nothing for killing some dude?
Reply
#67

so me and 8 agree beating women is a-o-k
Reply
#68

Leonard Little

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#69

Not that I'd do either but I think strangling and beating dogs to death is worse than hitting a woman.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#70

Blondie Wrote:Why is it always the NFL guys that beat their wives, etc? You would think being a quarterback is stimulation enough.

They don't listen.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

what? Wrote:so me and 8 agree beating women is a-o-k

I don't know about you but I think its the only way to get them to listen. Didn't the bible say spare the rod spoil the sow?
Reply
#72

Vick gets sentenced in a few days.Call how much time he gets.

2 1\2 years (30 months)

See You In Toledo
Reply
#73

serves less than a year

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#74

WoolyGoat Wrote:serves less than a year
Are you still located in ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#75

WoolyGoat Wrote:serves less than a year

14 months...


I think he was asking for less than 1 year and they were offering 18 months. That being said it is up to the judge and vick has no priors.
Reply
#76

I heard his judge is a hanging judge.A lawyer who's been in front of him said the judge doesnt look at the minimum he can give he looks at the maximum.The max he can get is 5 years.He was the last to plead guilty so thats going to hurt him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#77

BIRD33 Wrote:I heard his judge is a hanging judge.A lawyer who's been in front of him said the judge doesnt look at the minimum he can give he looks at the maximum.The max he can get is 5 years.He was the last to plead guilty so thats going to hurt him.

He is a dumbass. He threw away all that money on the best lawyer he could find. His best bet was to either A) hire the same lawyer for he and his buddies... that way he knew what kind of advice they were getting or B) plead guilty right off the bat and express sincere feelings that he was wrong and he knows it.

Now america will look at him like.. he didn't really want to plead guilty but he was fucked either way.

I'll go out on a limb and say the Toronto Argonauts sign him as soon as he is out of jail.
Reply
#78

no way...Calgary Stampeders

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#79

Anhil8tor Wrote:He is a dumbass. He threw away all that money on the best lawyer he could find. His best bet was to either A) hire the same lawyer for he and his buddies... that way he knew what kind of advice they were getting or B) plead guilty right off the bat and express sincere feelings that he was wrong and he knows it.

Now america will look at him like.. he didn't really want to plead guilty but he was fucked either way.

I'll go out on a limb and say the Toronto Argonauts sign him as soon as he is out of jail.


I'm sure he tried to hire lawyers for his friends but when you have the feds coming to your boy saying if you don't roll on Vick your getting 5 years no amount of friendship save Barry bonds trainer is going to survive.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

WoolyGoat Wrote:no way...Calgary Stampeders

any team that would sign ricky williams will be all over mike vick....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)