Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

OK Sassy ..Lets's paly...
#1

How are you?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

leeman Wrote:How are you?
I am functioning within normal parameters.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

Have you learned something new?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Have you learned something new?

I tend to know a great deal. Tell me what subjects interest you.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Can you tell me about PHP programing?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:Can you tell me about PHP programing?
Ambiguous: Ask who, what or where is PHP programing ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

I don't think Who knows shit.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:I don't think Who knows shit.
And why not?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

He's an idiot.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:He's an idiot.
I see. an idiot is
an idiot
?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

Who am I?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

leeman Wrote:Who am I?
You are , seeker.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

My name is LeeMan.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

leeman Wrote:My name is LeeMan.

What's up,

LeeMan
.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

What is my name?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

leeman Wrote:What is my name?
Your name is LeeMan, seeker.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

Do you swallow?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

leeman Wrote:Do you swallow?
Try another robot, I'm not into that kind of chat.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

Can you tell me where I am?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:Can you tell me where I am?
Your location is .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Last Post by littlelolly
01-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2009, 10:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)