Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
How are you?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:How are you?
I am functioning within normal parameters.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Have you learned something new?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Have you learned something new?
I tend to know a great deal. Tell me what subjects interest you.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Can you tell me about PHP programing?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Can you tell me about PHP programing?
Ambiguous: Ask who, what or where is PHP programing ?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
I don't think Who knows shit.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:I don't think Who knows shit.
And why not?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
He's an idiot.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:He's an idiot.
I see. an idiot is
an idiot
?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Who am I?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Who am I?
You are , seeker.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
My name is LeeMan.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:My name is LeeMan.
What's up,
LeeMan
.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
What is my name?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:What is my name?
Your name is LeeMan, seeker.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Do you swallow?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Do you swallow?
Try another robot, I'm not into that kind of chat.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Can you tell me where I am?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Can you tell me where I am?
Your location is .
Who said I had to make sense ?