Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I need some help for a trolljob.
#41

minorthreat Wrote:They outted me as being HotBonerAssReam.

:lool: Damn, that took them a long time.
Reply
#42

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: Damn, that took them a long time.


Yeah. Now PCM is saying he's known for a long time. He can't pick chewed gum off his shoe but he can figure out that I was HBAR?
Reply
#43

That guy is the biggest moron I've ever seen posting.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#44

is this shit legit?

you guys aren't trolling very well. she only drinks shardonnay (sp?)
Reply
#45

what? Wrote:is this shit legit?

you guys aren't trolling very well. she only drinks shardonnay (sp?)


Yes, it is true. I was outted.
Reply
#46

minorthreat Wrote:Yes, it is true. I was outted.

were you hot boner ass ream here too?
Reply
#47

what? Wrote:were you hot boner ass ream here too?


No.....possibly.
Reply
#48

do we even have a hot boner ass ream?
Reply
#49

yes

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50


Wjhich one of you fuicks toopk that bottle from bejhind the third bushj on the east wallL? Thanlks


Rrr rrrr rrr rrr

RACK !
Reply
#51

What exactly was the troll job here anyway?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

Its complicated.
Reply
#53

Me too.Make with the explanation.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

i'm approved
Reply
#55

This should be fun ...

Our users have posted a total of 172 articles
We have 174 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitamin E

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#56

Rack Flumper.
Reply
#57

for what exactly?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#58

Bird, I think what Flump is trying to say is that BEW is really Linsdey Lohan. Think about it. It explains the psycho attitude, the crack use and the 18 year old mentality.
Reply
#59

Worthwhile cause.

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply
#60

:rack:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-26-2006, 03:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)