Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I need some help for a trolljob.
#21

BIAB Wrote:Are there pjhones in this joinmt? I bet i can find somewhere to drive booze to me. Or! Even better would be if I could drive. Can i drive mytself? Where is the nearest liquor store?
.....
Reply
#22

BIAB Wrote:Wjhich one of you fuicks toopk that bottle from bejhind the third bushj on the east wallL? Thanlks
...
Reply
#23

Banana Wrote:Newest registered member: IBHUNG

:loool:

I'm sure he just wants to make sure she's ok.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#24

Paddy Wrote:I'm sure he just wants to make sure she's ok.

You'll probably be a mod there before i get registered.
Reply
#25

BIAB Wrote:How does a chicvk get fucked in her....Im durnk and i am wlling to let someone p0ut it in my ass. and when i'm durnk (like now( its not tight to go into. Room #204 bringh me beer
...
Reply
#26

BIAB Wrote:Will Fuckk 4 Beer!. Room 204
...
Reply
#27

:lool:
Reply
#28

BIAB Wrote:I kno that i am not alllowed to ave booze but crack is not disallowed?
..
Reply
#29

BIAB Wrote:Hey Wa;lly. I'll give you thjree shares of Bruice Fuind for your coiugh suyurup and a bottl;e of Nyquil
...
Reply
#30

I've finally worked my way up in internet posting experience to where I have to entertain myself. I knew this day would come.
Reply
#31

Flumper's back?
Reply
#32

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Flumper's back?

Yep. He's been posting to himself all day here.
Reply
#33

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yep. He's been posting to himself all day here.
Welcome balck.
Reply
#34

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Welcome balck.

Thanks. Feel free to Rack every 2nd or 3rd post I've made today.
Reply
#35

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Thanks. Feel free to Rack every 2nd or 3rd post I've made today.
War racking posts.
Reply
#36

Tribal Dragon Wrote:War racking posts.

Rack that shit!
Reply
#37

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Rack that shit!
Bode MT!
Reply
#38

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Bode MT!


s'what I'm saying.
Reply
#39

minorthreat Wrote:s'what I'm saying.

'sup? What was the "outing" thread a few days ago at X?
Reply
#40

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:'sup? What was the "outing" thread a few days ago at X?


They outted me as being HotBonerAssReam.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-26-2006, 03:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)