Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey 8! Bill Walsh Died.
#1

This morning.


http://www.kcra.com/sports/13782572/detail.html

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

I had him in my Death Pool

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

smart move.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

This is terrible.


Walsh was a great man and a great innovator.


:rip:
Reply
#5

In my opinion the best Mind in the game.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Great coach.
Handled everything with class, both on and off the field.
Reply
#7

Walsh was a legend.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

walsh supported the black man...


way ahead of his time...

a visionary...
Reply
#9

Belichick is better.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:Belichick is better.


Belichick-124-84-0

Walsh-102-63-1 (Overall)

I'll take Walsh.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Walsh is the main reason I have grown up a 9er fan. I can remember early on watching montana, rice, lott, craig, rathman, etc etc playing their finesse passing game and absolutely dominating other teams.

I truly believe had he kept coaching he would have won at least 5 super bowls. seifert was a terrible coach and he won with walsh's team and scheme.

Thanks you Mr. Walsh...

Godspeed
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:Walsh is the main reason I have grown up a 9er fan. I can remember early on watching montana, rice, lott, craig, rathman, etc etc playing their finesse passing game and absolutely dominating other teams.

I truly believe had he kept coaching he would have won at least 5 super bowls. seifert was a terrible coach and he won with walsh's team and scheme.

Thanks you Mr. Walsh...

Godspeed
You grew up a 9er fan because you're a frontrunner.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

And there were only Redsox fans until Brady came along.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Belichick-124-84-0

Walsh-102-63-1 (Overall)

I'll take Walsh.
Belichick's #s will be better after the 19-0 2007-08 season.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:You grew up a 9er fan because you're a frontrunner.

if I were strictly a front runner then I would jump teams and never even admitted to being a 9er fan. Growing up with only the terrible saints playing every week I was drawn to the 9ers because they were on every week at 3pm. I watched them get crushed by the cowboys 4 times in the playoffs... why wouldn't I have jumped to the cowboys if I am purely a front runner?
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:if I were strictly a front runner then I would jump teams and never even admitted to being a 9er fan. Growing up with only the terrible saints playing every week I was drawn to the 9ers because they were on every week at 3pm. I watched them get crushed by the cowboys 4 times in the playoffs... why wouldn't I have jumped to the cowboys if I am purely a front runner?
I never said you were smart.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:I never said you were smart.

so I guess there is no defense to the "frontrunner" stigma...
Reply
#18

You're not from SF. There's another team in your hometown. You watched 9ers because they were on tv. They were on tv because they were good. You watched them because they were good.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:And there were only Redsox fans until Brady came along.
A patriots fan calling someone a frontrunner, hilarious.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

I wanna go on record that I'm for the falcons
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)