Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What did bird do doing his forced vacation?
#1

I'm curious to see if Bird found another place to call home, or if he just stopped using the internet altogether. Hopefully, he didn't kill himself,
Reply
#2

He'll be delighted we've thought about him so much.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Who?
Reply
#4

I stayed in contact with him the whole time. He's doing fine and is delighted to know you were thinking of him.
Reply
#5

I did this crazy thing called reading more newspapers and work.I'm not addicted to these forums like half you faggots(no offense, MT).

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I did this crazy thing called reading more newspapers and work.I'm not addicted to these forums like half you faggots(no offense, MT).


None taken, friend.
Reply
#7

Did you read the top 10 draft picks for fantasy football this year? I crashed & burned in my first round of playoffs last year (work league)
Reply
#8

Take Pac Man Jones.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Take Pac Man Jones.


You think F. Gore will do the same as last year?
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:You think F. Gore will do the same as last year?

Gore is stud and will only get better...
Reply
#11

I'd call you a homer if you didn't pick teams from all over teh country at random.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Take Pac Man Jones.

funny, we pick special teams/defense not players. He's suspended.

maybe I'll take McNabb... or not.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)