05-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Here I am with some of my Greek relatives. I didn't try to explain why taking this picture was important...
WoolyGoat Wrote:I didn't try to explain why taking this picture was important...
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
WoolyGoat Wrote:I just didn't feel like being ridiculed for being a loser.Only just? Why didn't you do feel like being ridiculed for being a loser?feel like being ridiculed for being a loser is a bathing suit probably from targetwalmart. I suppose that makes sense.You are a high roller?
...and it's a bathing suit, probably from target/walmart. I'm a high roller. I was hoping the Guinness tshirt would cancel them out.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:How was Santorini?Better than Athens and definitely better than Paros. Very picturesque, etc. The villages and all the shops are pretty amazing.
Paddy Wrote:How was Santorini?Oh, we went on a winery tour with an Irish couple. They didn't know you.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Anhil8tor Wrote:goat > ctobviously...that's a sox hat, if you're scoring at home.
:wub:
Paddy Wrote:If she can't understand your forum life you really think you should have gotten married?
Where'd you get the shorts?
Anhil8tor Wrote:how about a picture of the spouser?
you can PM it to me if you don't feel safe posting it.
BIRD33 Wrote:I'd feel safer posting it.
Anhil8tor Wrote:oh and how much do I owe you for my greek stuff?