Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

the man, the myth, the goat
#1

Here I am with some of my Greek relatives. I didn't try to explain why taking this picture was important...









[Image: goats.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

WoolyGoat Wrote:I didn't try to explain why taking this picture was important...

If she can't understand your forum life you really think you should have gotten married?

Where'd you get the shorts?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

I just didn't feel like being ridiculed for being a loser.

...and it's a bathing suit, probably from target/walmart. I'm a high roller. I was hoping the Guinness tshirt would cancel them out.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:I just didn't feel like being ridiculed for being a loser.

...and it's a bathing suit, probably from target/walmart. I'm a high roller. I was hoping the Guinness tshirt would cancel them out.
Only just? Why didn't you do feel like being ridiculed for being a loser?feel like being ridiculed for being a loser is a bathing suit probably from targetwalmart. I suppose that makes sense.You are a high roller?
How do you like your work?
Why do you hope for the Guinness tshirt would cancel them out

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

How was Santorini?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:How was Santorini?
Better than Athens and definitely better than Paros. Very picturesque, etc. The villages and all the shops are pretty amazing.

Athens was pretty decent, lots of touristy sites to check out, and the Champions League Finals were there, so there was some celebrating going on. I just wish I knew/cared more about "football," I would have appreciated it much more.

Paros kind of sucked (relatively speaking), we got booked on the wrong part of the island and pretty much just wasted 2 days there. Everyone was over 60 and there was nothing to do.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:How was Santorini?
Oh, we went on a winery tour with an Irish couple. They didn't know you.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Paddy isn't my real name.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

Is the myth that your taller than 6' ?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Is the myth that your taller than 6' ?
that's a 5 foot fence

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

goat > ct

:wub:
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:goat > ct

:wub:
obviously...that's a sox hat, if you're scoring at home.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

you look like john heder....
Reply
#14

Paddy Wrote:If she can't understand your forum life you really think you should have gotten married?

Where'd you get the shorts?

How's your wife like the new av?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

how about a picture of the spouser?


you can PM it to me if you don't feel safe posting it.
Reply
#16

oh and how much do I owe you for my greek stuff?
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:how about a picture of the spouser?


you can PM it to me if you don't feel safe posting it.


I'd feel safer posting it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd feel safer posting it.

like i wouldn't save it... but whatever he prefers.
Reply
#19

I'll match whatever you do.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:oh and how much do I owe you for my greek stuff?

wooly usually gets 8 bucks, a wet wipe, and some diaper cream
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-15-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-05-2010, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)