Posts: 59
Threads: 10
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
PS - tell Bird33 to go suck a dead man's cock
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I basically own this guy.Whoever he is.
I played golf saturday and sunday shooting in the low 80's both days.I have a golf outing today for the West Chester Republican party that a customer is involved in.I will be keeping my political views to myself.I have another outing tommorow for some school for troubled youths in Glen Mills at a sweet course.Have fun working you fuck sticks.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I basically own this guy.Whoever he is.
I played golf saturday and sunday shooting in the low 80's both days.I have a golf outing today for the West Chester Republican party that a customer is involved in.I will be keeping my political views to myself.I have another outing tommorow for some school for troubled youths in Glen Mills at a sweet course.Have fun working you fuck sticks.
Interesting gossip:
said basically own this guy.
What do you do in your spare time?
Interesting gossip:
said played golf saturday and sunday shooting in the low 80's both days.
Where did you get it?
golf outing today for the West Chester Republican party that a customer is involved inHow do you plan to do this?How much did it cost?
outing tommorow for some school for troubled youths in Glen Mills at a sweet courseI've never thought about
have fun working you fuck sticks
.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Philadelphia kicked my ass.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
McFaddens at the park as recommended, then the other McFaddens for a bit after the game, some Belgian place, Triumph, Mad(?) River and a couple others around there I don't remember.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Picked a good weekend weather wise.It is Mad River.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Spots of rain at the ballpark, but that was it. The park is pretty good, if a bit busy for my liking. And the atmosphere sucks, I assume because the team has been so bad for so long. We left at the stretch and they were down 7-2. We got to the next bar in time to see them go down 13-2.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
To busy?What are you a fucking purist?They've been hot all month and you got to see their let down game.Did you wait in line to get a cheese steak like all the other shithead tourists?Its to early for the fans to get all jacked up since we've seen them blow it for over a decade.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Compared to Wrigley Field it sucks, I was trying to be nice.
I didn't eat a cheesesteak the whole time I was there. I did see a big line for "crab fries" at the park. What is that?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It must be fun to watch the cubs get their ass kicked every year.
Crab fries are fries with old bay and other seasoning with a kick ass cheese sauce.You fucked up by not trying them.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I shouldn't have avoided you, you could have stood in line for me.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Avoided me?I bet you gave eyes to every dude you saw hoping it was me.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I don't recall seeing too many black folk.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Paddy Wrote:Philadelphia kicked my ass.
Did you make it to South Street?:mellow:
The Italian Market Festival was this past weekend also...
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Paddy Wrote:BIRD33 told me to stay away from South Street.
...shame...it's an experience...bars/food/shops etc.....
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
you sure you were in phili?
Posts: 435
Threads: 32
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
Last time I was on south street years ago it was a dive. shitty parking, bar fights spilling out into the streets, druggies walking around wasted. Unless it's changed I wouldn't go there.