Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Animal
#21

Haha your a n00b

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#22

VitaminE Wrote:If I were a mod, I'd......never mind!


maybe i will send you my log-in info
:roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#23

animal Wrote:Avatar hostility :"::

Huh

Who cares .... Really ?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#24

You should sell it on ebay and donate all profits

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#25

Great thread!

CT used caps.

Tom introduced "bored"

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#26

Animal should have been banned back then, huh?
Reply
#27

wow, i'm not sure if this was even me running this nic.
Reply
#28

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:wow, i'm not sure if this was even me running this nic.

One sec, I'll go match up the IP's.






Ahh shit!
Reply
#29

Vitamin E Wrote:Great thread!

CT used caps.

Tom introduced "bored"

Huh What am I missing?
Reply
#30

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:wow, i'm not sure if this was even me running this nic.

I thought it was TF.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Huh What am I missing?

The fact that we don't ban folks for bumping old threads.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#31

Vitamin E Wrote:The fact that we don't ban folks for bumping old threads.

yep we are like this...free speech land :lol:
Reply
#32

That animal dood was a butt pumping faggot.
Reply
#33

minorthreat Wrote:That animal dood was a butt pumping faggot.

:lool:
Reply
#34

Wow, I guess this is the site where we forget Vit E's stance against Mod lounge forums that everyone cant access.What a fucking pussy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:Wow, I guess this is the site where we forget Vit E's stance against Mod lounge forums that everyone cant access.What a fucking pussy.

only idiots never change...mind.

:lol:
Reply
#36

USA Made Chuck Taylor All Star Hi To...
Best $19.99

check out the amazon link
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:Wow, I guess this is the site where we forget Vit E's stance against Mod lounge forums that everyone cant access.What a fucking pussy.


I always thought fucking pussy was a good thing.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Free Animal!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2012, 04:37 PM
animal?
PurpleHaze
Last Post by who
09-03-2008, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
07-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-28-2005, 03:47 AM
Last Post by lad
12-11-2004, 12:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)