05-15-2007, 03:04 AM
BIRD33 Wrote:Ive given it some thought and I now do not support their decision.If I wasnt banned 4 years ago I'd go to bat for you.
I never knew you were there.
Same nic?
BIRD33 Wrote:Ive given it some thought and I now do not support their decision.If I wasnt banned 4 years ago I'd go to bat for you.
Blondie Wrote:I never knew you were there.
Same nic?
ntype Wrote:what the flying fuck is that "anonymous pic" rule ? they won't accept pic without tagging ?
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm positive flumper is such a forum fag he's looked up my posts at UJ to study them.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Enough already, you were in the wrong and you know it. Step up and take your punishment like a man.
Whhpssh Wrote:Boru Wrote:I'm glad he was banned, he had it coming.
I'm thrilled beyond belief.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:He sounds sincere to me.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Larry invented two new rules at UJ during the match.com controversy where he turned out to look like a little bitch to everyone.
Anonymous Pic Rule: You cant post a pic of someone that doesnt know you are doing it. In other words, that ws his way of saying that these girls from Match.com that I was posting needed his moderation protection to shield them from public embarassment. Even though they had posted those pictures on match.com for all of the world to see.
48 Hour Bump RUle: He made this rule because I bumped the thread that embarassed him and made him look like a bitch. It hadnt posted since Friday and I hadn't see that thread. So on Monday it had dropped to about page 3 or so and I posted in it, which bumped it. He had a stroke and made a new rule.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:was that a pm?
Quote:Can you go start a thread to Bring Back Animal?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:Page 3 looks like where flumper starts to shed some tears.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.