Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Houston. We have a problem
#1

Quote:You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Um, could someone go to UJ and find out what the fuck this is about?

I only posted in about 2 threads.
Reply
#2

No?
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:No?

tongue fuck yourself in the ass.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:tongue fuck yourself in the ass.

It's always about the ass with you isn't it?
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:It's always about the ass with you isn't it?

usually. :$
Reply
#6

Un-fucking-ing-believable.
Reply
#7

Could a mod please run some IP's and find out if that dripping vag Fermundacheese is lurking? Thanks.
Reply
#8

Quote:Guest
Viewing Thread
Houston. We have a problem

^^ Start here.
Reply
#9

Sure! Lemme go look.

Yep!
Reply
#10

Maybe I should shoot a little lower here.


Could I get a mod to log on and do anything? Thanks.
Reply
#11

You had it coming.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

If you looked like this, you'd prolly be pretty pissed off too.

[Image: larry.jpg]

You'rrrrrrrrre Welcome!
Reply
#13

Quote:PM to Larry: Don't shoot the messenger. Animal was wondering how long he is banned for


Wpshhhhhhhhhhshshs Wrote:Not sure. I have no problem with you PM'ing me about it, though it took longer for this PM to arrive than I figured it would, and I figured it would come from somebody else.

I'm just not going to get into another discussion about somebody who is looking to get banned then does. Too busy.

Thanks for understanding.


:loool: I hope the dood is sitting on a maxi pad right now.
Reply
#14

Paddy Wrote:You had it coming.

Hilarous. I couldn't even figure out what it was for. I only made about 3 posts today.
Reply
#15

I PMed Larry and horse. I don't think I helped your cause.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Guest
Viewing Thread
Houston. We have a problem


:lool: 'sup Larry?
Reply
#17

You were looking to get banned? What'd you do so awful? Was it the dreaded thread bumping?

Oh, and "Hi Larry! Please don't ban me. I haven't even logged into UJ today."
Reply
#18

Paddy Wrote:I PMed Larry and horse. I don't think I helped your cause.


Well, I can narrow the banning down to two possible causes:

1. Hmmm called me a dumbass and I said he gargled my balls in warm saltwater (personal attack).

2. I replied to a post that was made on Friday, since I don't log in on the week-ends, that inadvertently bumped TomFoolerys "About the Match.com Thread" which made Larry look like a cry baby with menstrual cramps. (48 hour bump rule for Embarassing Larry threads)
Reply
#19

Quote:Not sure.

I know nothing about it.

Quote:it took longer for this PM to arrive than I figured it would, and I figured it would come from somebody else.

Yes I do.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, I can narrow the banning down to two possible causes:

1. Hmmm called me a dumbass and I said he gargled my balls in warm saltwater (personal attack).

2. I replied to a post that was made on Friday, since I don't log in on the week-ends, that inadvertently bumped TomFoolerys "About the Match.com Thread" which made Larry look like a cry baby with menstrual cramps. (48 hour bump rule for Embarassing Larry threads)


I think it's your Number Two:


[Image: alarmclock.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-19-2010, 09:35 PM
I have a problem with a co-worker
G$D's Fat Co-Worker
Last Post by snarg
10-25-2008, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-15-2008, 01:22 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-13-2007, 08:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)