Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just dropped $600 on NFL tix
#1

1st row 50 yd line!!
Reply
#2

Isnt that almost to close?It'll be cool to harrass the players but your angle of the game might suck.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Isnt that almost to close?It'll be cool to harrass the players but your angle of the game might suck.
Yeah, this will really affect his brilliant game analysis.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Isnt that almost to close?It'll be cool to harrass the players but your angle of the game might suck.

I'm thinking the excess of beers will put my angle straight.


It is too close but it'll be nice to do it once in my life. The opportunity will be there and I'll be sitting behind the saints.
Reply
#5

I had front row seats at a Bruins/Avs game a couple years ago. I toward the face off circle in one of the corners. Every time there was a power play, Joe Thornton or Peter Forsberg would literally stand right in front of me and completely block my view.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm thinking the excess of beers will put my angle straight.

Do they have a guy walking around selling brew? If so then good, otherwise it's going to suck getting up and walking back and forth. Hope you have some sort of kick ass camera for some good pics.
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:I had front row seats at a Bruins/Avs game a couple years ago. I toward the face off circle in one of the corners. Every time there was a power play, Joe Thornton or Peter Forsberg would literally stand right in front of me and completely block my view.

Did you yell at them to move their fat asses? Did they say it was just the padding that made them look fat? Bitch ass hockey players would say that kinda shit.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:Did you yell at them to move their fat asses? Did they say it was just the padding that made them look fat? Bitch ass hockey players would say that kinda shit.
Knowing what I know now, I'd have been much nicer to Joe. But yeah, I banged on the glass and told 'em to move.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Two years ago I sat ON THE COURT when Lindsay Davenport was playing doubles. She was having trouble with her serve (a big weapon for her normally) and she got frustrated and muttered, "If only I could get my FUCKING serve in."

Only about ten or fifteen of us who were so close heard her. We all burst out laughing. The rest of the 5 thousand person crowd looked at our little pocket of people without comprehension.

It was $$$$.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
04-07-2009, 03:31 AM
Last Post by Bill
06-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Last Post by lad
05-07-2005, 12:19 AM
Last Post by cLaY
12-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-15-2004, 04:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)