Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear Admin.......
#41

BIRD33 Wrote:Proper forum etiquette?Seriously?Thats actually a real thing in your world?Get a life, faggot.

I didnt make my name that big.

lolz
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats the place where they're all proud of their number of threads or something, right?No they arent typical forum dorks at all.

POT
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats the place where they're all proud of their number of threads or something, right?No they arent typical forum dorks at all.

yeah .. like 1 µ posts or sumthin'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#44

rekcufssa Wrote:you should be worrying about your posting style and content

Nahhh ... why bother ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#45

leeman Wrote:Nahhh ... why bother ....

again, this is obvious
Reply
#46

leeman Wrote:yeah .. like 1 µ posts or sumthin'

rest me case.....where is Flumper and BEW, I'm done with you twos retardisms
Reply
#47

rekcufssa Wrote:POT


Can you show me where I'm all proud of the # of threads here?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

BIRD33 Wrote:Can you show me where I'm all proud of the # of threads here?

your members only post 25 topics per day......shit one of them farts and it's a topic.






and at Blows, it's total fourm posts, not topics asswhole, try and keep up turd
Reply
#49

rekcufssa Wrote:your members only post 25 topics per day......shit one of them farts and it's a topic.






and at Blows, it's total fourm posts, not topics asswhole, try and keep up turd


The level of pride you show in this is fascinating.Are you a miserable failure in real life?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:The level of pride you show in this is fascinating.Are you a miserable failure in real life?

it's funnay when you try and act like yer not a ubergeek, what time did get off IT last night : p o pcorn:



rest my case....again
Reply
#51

rekcufssa Wrote:it's funnay when you try and act like yer not a ubergeek, what time did get off IT last night : p o pcorn:



rest my case....again


What time did I get off IT last night?How can you rest your case without knowing that?How fucking retarded are you?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

What is Blows?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#53

rekcufssa Wrote:rest me case.....where is Flumper and BEW, I'm done with you twos retardisms

Hello!
Reply
#54

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hello!
Hi there!

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:What time did I get off IT last night?How can you rest your case without knowing that?How fucking retarded are you?
my bet is it was late, unless yer not allowed on teh net once you get home
Paddy Wrote:What is Blows?
:roll:
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hello!
HI!
Reply
#56

rekcufssa Wrote:my bet is it was late, unless yer not allowed on teh net once you get home

:roll:

HI!


Take a look at how much posting was done here last night and realize you're a dumb fuck talking out his ass.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:Take a look at how much posting was done here last night and realize you're a dumb fuck talking out his ass.

you're an angry little twat aren't you.....so the misses doesn't let you post in the intraweb?
Reply
#58

rekcufssa Wrote:you're an angry little twat aren't you.....so the misses doesn't let you post in the intraweb?


I have a life when I leave work.Do you have any shame being a man over 30 I'm guessing that uses the phrases "lolerz","intraweb" and "teh" like a freshman in highschool?I get douche chills just thinking of you trying to seem young and cool typing "teh".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

BIRD33 Wrote:I have a life when I leave work.Do you have any shame being a man over 30 I'm guessing that uses the phrases "lolerz","intraweb" and "teh" like a freshman in highschool?I get douche chills just thinking of you trying to seem young and cool typing "teh".

man, you really are terrible at this. I feel sad for you




and I'd bet that your wife would make you pay if she knew what you did all day
Reply
#60

rekcufssa Wrote:man, you really are terrible at this. I feel sad for you




and I'd bet that your wife would make you pay if she knew what you did all day


I'm terrible?I'm not married you fucking idiot.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by War
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)