Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I like the new skin.
#41

BIRD33 Wrote:So I guess I'm stuck with this fucking annoying set up?

I bet 8 will get around to fixing it for you soon
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:So I guess I'm stuck with this fucking annoying set up?

somehow i have managed to switch back, maybe intelligence is required?? Confusedcratch:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:So I guess I'm stuck with this fucking annoying set up?


Bird go to your User CP
click on Edit Options
scroll down till you see Forum Skin
click on the arrow until you see Default Style
click submit

yer welcome
Reply
#44

i take it back about intelligence
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#45

you 2 idiots may want to read the part where it says everytime i try to go to options, i get page not displayed.
Reply
#46

CT280 Wrote:you 2 idiots may want to read the part where it says everytime i try to go to options, i get page not displayed.

Take a month off, it'll be fixed when you come back.
Reply
#47

its been 2 months.
Reply
#48

snarg Wrote:i take it back about intelligence
thanks
Too late for a RACK?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#49

For what it's worth.
I like it.
Reply
#50

fuck you and your skank toothless mom
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
05-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Last Post by what?
06-01-2006, 10:14 PM
The Skin Project
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
09-07-2005, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Playboy Winamp skin
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by Jdub
02-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
12-08-2004, 04:41 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
12-08-2004, 04:36 AM
Last Post by Beaucephus
04-26-2004, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)