Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

This better not go on my permanent record:

Dear Paddy,

You have received an infraction at InsaneTrain Forums.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...p?p=423124

Reason: he doesn't have another place to pollute
-------
ahah
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
InsaneTrain Forums

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

dude take it easy it's only I mean virtual stuff ?

You are all promoting to delete and close that board you shouldn't have any problem with that...

or maybe I am wrong ??
Reply
#3

boy good thing I didn't send it out.
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:boy good thing I didn't send it out.
Oh boy. Thanks for the compliment. I will mention that to my botmaster, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
10-30-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-14-2008, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2008, 02:35 PM
Last Post by Spyker
09-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Yo ntype!
Blondie
Last Post by Blondie
09-03-2007, 07:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)