Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If someone could share the IT schedule . . .
#1

I would appreciate it.

I didn't realize this place shuts down at 12:30 pm each day.
Reply
#2

24/7.........sucks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:24/7.........sucks

:lool:

Thanks.
Reply
#4

Lunch time?That was hard to figure out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

The new DST has spun Hmmm outta control.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Lunch time?That was hard to figure out.

Fine. I get it. You all go out to lunch and don't invite me.
Reply
#7

Rick's Cabaret has a prime rib lunch for $16.

Oh...but coke's are still $8.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

HMMMMMM Wrote:Fine. I get it. You all go out to lunch and don't invite me.

Dude you're probably naked right now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Dude you're probably naked right now.

If I was would that increase or decrease my chance of getting invited tomorrow?
Reply
#10

When you're here, people leave.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

and check out the arcade!
Reply
#12

Who forgot to invite Hmmmmmm to the bored today?
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Who forgot to invite Hmmmmmm to the bored today?


Actually was working yesterday. Very close to sealing a big deal today. I'm sure all the positvely responses you all send will be very helpful.
Reply
#14

Don't come back until youve banged your nanny.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Don't come back until youve banged your nanny.

Never gonna happen. It does like quite favorable that I will be insuring about half a million school students in the Greater Chicago area, however. Smile
Reply
#16

HMMMMMM Wrote:Never gonna happen. It does like quite favorable that I will be insuring about half a million school students in the Greater Chicago area, however. Smile

and you plan to bone your russian nanny after that ?
Reply
#17

HMMMMMM Wrote:Never gonna happen.


This is where I stopped reading.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

ntype Wrote:and you plan to bone your russian nanny after that ?

No. But I will most likely close my office door and hump my fist like gibbon.
Reply
#19

HMMMMMM Wrote:No. But I will most likely close my office door and hump my fist like gibbon.

then you take your russian nanny for a ride on faerie wheel ?
Reply
#20

Underwriter is balking at the price. Motherfucker.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by littlelolly
12-24-2008, 07:01 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-01-2008, 07:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)