Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who's the bitch--now NSFW (8 is a pussy)

Devious Wrote:I have said it before and I'll say it again. It's like Romper room in here. No wonder why everybody stopped coming here. Including myself.


When was this place anything else?Keep in mind harkening back to the glory days when there never really was any sounds really gay.We've already got one Vit E here, thanks.

See You In Toledo
Reply

snarg Wrote:/thread


Look at me!!!
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:When was this place anything else?Keep in mind harkening back to the glory days when there never really was any sounds really gay.We've already got one Vit E here, thanks.
^^^^^^
# 1 cry baby




The only threads that ever get any play here are the one's with the people crying in them. It's ridiculous..
Reply

Devious Wrote:^^^^^^
# 1 cry baby




The only threads that ever get any play here are the one's with the people crying in them. It's ridiculous..

Ball busting and crying are two different things.What the fuck have you done here in the last how many months that I would want to read?

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Ball busting and crying are two different things.What the fuck have you done here in the last how many months that I would want to read?

I definetely haven't cried.. Fuck, What Have I done here in the past 3 years. NOTHING. I'm barely here. I know this. Anything else?
Reply

Devious Wrote:I definetely haven't cried.. Fuck, What Have I done here in the past 3 years. NOTHING. I'm barely here. I know this. Anything else?


So how many inside jokes in this thread do you think you've missed because you mistake sarcasm for crying?Please start a thread about yourself so we can all get up to speed with what we should be talking about.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:So how many inside jokes in this thread do you think you've missed because you mistake sarcasm for crying?Please start a thread about yourself so we can all get up to speed with what we should be talking about.

No problem, sport...
Reply

do you want me to take you out for a ice cream cone afterwards too?
Reply

Devious Wrote:No problem, sport...

quit crying and do it!
Reply

Devious Wrote:do you want me to take you out for a ice cream cone afterwards too?


This needed its own post?, thats a comma.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:This needed its own post?, thats a comma.

WOW, you're getting so smart. But thanks. I do know what a comma is..
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:
Devious Wrote:When did this board become a bunch of little whiney ass bitches?

shortly after I was admined.

I've been debating what to do with them.

Any ideas?

:loool:
Reply

Paddy Wrote:[Image: Learning2520Resources2520Woodshop25.jpg]

makes me think of the towers of Hanoï it's a funny game.

PHP Code:
* #include <vector>
    
* #include <iostream>
    
*
    * 
std::vector<int> tower[ 3 ];
    *
    * 
void init_towers( int nb_discs )
    * {
    * 
tower[ 0 ].resize( nb_discs );
    *
    * for( 
int disc_i = 0 ; disc_i < nb_discs ; ++disc_i )
    * 
tower[ 0 ][ disc_i ] = nb_discs - disc_i;
    *
    * 
tower[ 1 ].clear();
    * 
tower[ 2 ].clear();
    * }
    *
    * 
void cout_towers()
    * {
    * 
using namespace std;
    *
    * for( 
size_t tower_i = 0 ; tower_i < 3 ; ++tower_i )
    * {
    * 
cout << "tower[" << tower_i << "]: ";
    *
    * for(
    * 
size_t disc_i = 0;
    * 
disc_i < tower[ tower_i ].size();
    * ++
disc_i
    
* )
    * 
cout << tower[ tower_i ][ disc_i ] << ' ';
    *
    * 
cout << endl;
    * }
    *
    * 
cin.ignore( 1, '\n' );
    * }
    *
    * 
void cout_move( int src, int dest )
    * {
    * 
using namespace std;
    *
    * 
cout
    
* << "move from tower " << src
    
* << " to tower " << dest << endl
    
* ;
    * }
    *
    * 
void move( int src, int dest, int size )
    * {
    * 
int third = 3 - ( src + dest );
    *
    * --
size;
    *
    * if( 
size ) move( src, third , size );
    *
    * if(
    * ( ! 
tower[ src ].empty() )
    * &&
    * (
    * 
tower[ dest ].empty()
    * ||
    * 
tower[ dest ].back() > tower[ src ].back()
    * )
    * )
    * {
    * 
cout_move( src, dest );
    *
    * 
tower[ dest ].push_back( tower[ src ].back() );
    * 
tower[ src ].pop_back();
    *
    * 
cout_towers();
    * }
    * 
// else error !
    
*
    * if( 
size ) move( third, dest, size );
    * }
    *
    * 
int main()
    * {
    * 
int nb_discs = 6;
    * 
init_towers( nb_discs );
    * 
move( 0, 2, nb_discs );
    * } 

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:ntype hates me. I can tell.

mmh nope but watch this vid until the end, with the speaker on thanks.

[youtube]vMVD6x4dAV8[/youtube]

Devious Wrote:When did this board become a bunch of little whiney ass bitches?

dunno there are serious peeps there ?

[youtube]ApBigriIHOE[/youtube]
Reply

hi!

when did banana become cunt chowder?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:hi!

when did banana become cunt chowder?

fuck off! Thanks.
Reply

cLaY Wrote:hi!

when did banana become cunt chowder?

About the time you thought it was cool to only post things like "this place sucks" when people like bdic show up so you can announce you are still around, and maybe he'll care.

He won't. No one does, TF lite.

STFU or retire your nic. Thanks.
Reply

cLaY Wrote:hi!

when did banana become cunt chowder?

Oooops, I forgot to answer! How rude.

I think it was when Jimmy came back.
Reply

Banana Wrote:About the time you thought it was cool to only post things like "this place sucks" when people like bdic show up so you can announce you are still around, and maybe he'll care.

He won't. No one does, TF lite.

STFU or retire your nic. Thanks.

I'm sorry to see my posting affected you this way.

This place still sucks.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:I'm sorry to see my posting affected you this way.

This place still sucks.

yep and if you are clever like me you'll install a hose directly to your computer. I use this place to vacuum clean my whole crib. works like a charm.
Reply

cLaY Wrote:I'm sorry to see my posting affected you this way.

This place still sucks.

Ha Ha you got fired. :yay:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)