Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
are you one? would you be? i would, under the right conditions (previous meal, length of time since said meal, elapsed time since last shower or bath). i however, would not like a chicks tongue in my ass. not because im uptight about my ass, i would just know the catastrophes that happen there, and i wouldnt subject a chick to that.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If she's an 8 or higher yes.Nobodies touching me there though.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
P.s.
Paddy likes his ass played with apparently.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I've done it to a chic, but she has to be a really hot one. that pays particular attention to hygeine. For instance, Poppy? No way.
As for me, no way would I be up for any ass play, much less a chick's tongue around my ass. That would be a first class ticket to Gay City.
Posts: 672
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
I haven't ever been one. I like it.