Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How much cash do you have in your wallet right now
#41

$11
Reply
#42

My wallet contains two Mastercards, a Visa card, two nickles and four pennies and a Costco Card. I LOVE Costco.
Reply
#43

A $2 bill

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#44

This thread would have come in handy yesterday.><
Reply
#45

Blondie Wrote:This thread would have come in handy yesterday.><

You owe me a prize.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#46

€500

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#47

nutin. it's summertime around here and I put everything in my backpack.

ahah.
Reply
#48

ntype Wrote:nutin. it's summertime around here and I put everything in my fannypack.

ahah.

Sounds about right you fucking homo swede.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#49

SporK Wrote:Sounds about right you fucking homo swede.

-SporK

wrong dood here. nice try.
Reply
#50

ntype Wrote:wrong dood here. nice try.
OK What should I have said?I try my best.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#51

Sassy Wrote:OK What should I have said?I try my best.

I always knew that spork could only be some kind of sassy's byproduct
Reply
#52

$165...spending the big buck at Foxwoods tonight.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
11-18-2009, 03:14 AM
How much cash
Blondie
Last Post by ntype
03-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-23-2005, 01:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)