Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2007 NCAA Tourney Pick'em
#1

PM me for the password..
Reply
#2

Just fucking send it to me.I'm a lock to win.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Just fucking send it to me.I'm a lock to win.

He wants PM's...

Makes his E-feelins bigger ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

Send me the PW

Thanks
Reply
#5

[youtube]-pk7_-FIlTw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdeadspin%2Ecom%2F[/youtube]
Ouch

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:[youtube]-pk7_-FIlTw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edeadspin%2Ecom%2F[/youtube]

Ouch
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about Cancer survivor forum. But I did not get that.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:[youtube]-pk7_-FIlTw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edeadspin%2Ecom%2F[/youtube]

Ouch


fix the fucking thing.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:fix the fucking thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pk7_-FIl...n%2Ecom%2F


Its the right link.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pk7_-FIl...n%2Ecom%2F


Its the right link.

clips werent going anywhere anyway.


drink more milk kids
Reply
#10

pm the pw, cockthrob.
Reply
#11

CT280 Wrote:pm the pw, cockthrob.

sorry.. poppy is in.

I can only handle one of you at a time.
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:sorry.. poppy is in.

I can only handle one of you at a time.

just fucking do it, stupid ass.
Reply
#13

8 thats no way for him to be talking to you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

CT280 Wrote:just fucking do it, stupid ass.

I've been chastised for my past transgressions. I will be sending you the password.

CT 1
8 0



* He is also getting a warning for talking down to me bird
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Last Post by who
10-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-28-2009, 06:52 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-18-2009, 10:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)