Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WTF must have finally died.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Gosh, Mr. Secret Man. PM it to me Monday. I'll remind you.



:lool:

cool, you'll laugh.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply

Tommy Wrote:cool, you'll laugh.
I'm doing that already. Thanks.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm doing that already. Thanks.

No prob, talk to you Monday.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply

Tommy Wrote:No prob, talk to you Monday.
Neato. Can I post your pm here? Thanks
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Neato. Can I post your pm here? Thanks

I'd encourage it.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply

it wouldn't be a good day at IT if flump wasn't hanging on someone's nuts playing tuff guy, then hiding behind a skirt. fucking sorry shit.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:it wouldn't be a good day at IT if flump wasn't hanging on someone's nuts playing tuff guy, then hiding behind a skirt. fucking sorry shit.
Huh
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Huh


t minus 57 hours 12 minutes.






practice, fliend!


:lool:
Reply

CT280 Wrote:t minus 57 hours 12 minutes.






practice, fliend!


:lool:
Damn you! I hope that was one you wish you had back later.
Reply

i plan to copy and paste.
Reply

WTF always produces a popular thread
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:WTF always produces a popular thread
You should join us at the new and improved WTF.
Reply

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:You should join us at the new and improved WTF.

That place is paint-dry boring. Has it improved?

Honestly, Bill is terrible.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

he picked up all his skeelz right here

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

It died three times today, I'd say that is an improvement.
Reply

this was a good one, too

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:this was a good one, too

was this the last time CT has been by?
Reply

ct is pretty important these days

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:ct is pretty important these days

really?

how?
Reply

ask him, he'll tell you

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)